Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please solve lag problem this time

Comment

• Norton recently detecting it as a potential threat and removing it from the system. Please fix this.

Comment

• ladies and gentlement pm me for all ur problems loading the mini client i will have it up and runnnig for u in no time
        (Y) (Y)
        (^^)(^^)
        (")(")(")(")

Comment

• Originally posted by ylts01 View Post
          not working
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]100481[/ATTACH]
          he he is that windows still exist? man paint it blue and throw it to the sea
          My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

Comment

• Originally posted by R227518454 View Post
            doesnt work with 64bit windows
            i have windows 8.1 x 64 and runs smooth, lag is an other story

Comment

• Originally posted by Scolidion View Post
              Norton recently detecting it as a potential threat and removing it from the system. Please fix this.
              before you download the file disable norton/go to settings/exceptions and add it there/run and play

Comment

• this is what i get from mini client , first this msg Click image for larger version

Name:	mini.png
Views:	1
Size:	644.7 KB
ID:	1693783 than i chos no or yes this show up , empty window Click image for larger version

Name:	.....png
Views:	1
Size:	667.2 KB
ID:	1693784 if anywan can help ,pls do
                we're the midle children of history ....
                no purpose or place.
                we have no great war,
                no great depression.
                our great war is a spiritual war
                our great depression is our lives.

Comment

• As usually, why to make a good tghink to work properly when You can make it work wrong? Why you don't have a yahoo login? maybe is hard to put that button... Ok, but why i type my name and pass and first you tell me wrong name or pass... I change my pass, and now it shows me that is bound account. You are crazy ppl, with the same name and password i can login from my server, or from yahoo...

Comment

• To me it seems to work fine in wb and bg for me however when i battle in the wild for bosses or elites, the client does get affected by lag. It is not completely lag free.
                    NanamiRien 71 Archer BR 124116 S309 Guild Outcast
                    Luvlaijaden 99 WHM COR RNG RDM SCH DNC BLU BRD BST DRG FFXI retired..someday I will venture back to the world of Vana'diel ;)
                    See ya @ FF14 if you care to seek me out :cool:
                    RienRen Balmung

Comment

• i was able to log in but where to go now? server list not coming out? HELP HELP!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by R230028138; 08-28-2014, 04:47 AM. Reason: private

Comment

• Problems with miniclient.....after a short use the lag returns, black boxes all over the screen, if you are room leader you can not change form, you can not pm others...they have to pm you 1st, there is no exp bar or list of events.
                        I use it for arena but that's about it. Even then it's laggy. No big improvement

Comment

• Originally posted by CapsGr View Post
                          i have windows 8.1 x 64 and runs smooth, lag is an other story
                          can u tell me how get it running? my system is win7 profesional 64bit, and never miss update from windowsupdate
                          all i get with the mini client is an empty window.
                          on my other pc with win7 basic 32bit, it works just fine

Comment

• i cant login with mini client it says login with your e-mail!! how?!

Comment

• guyz run as administrator it will work

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

• Works for kabam? im confused

Comment

Working...
                                X