Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the mini client works just fine, the lag problems it seems that are coming mainly from video card and internet connection speed or stability
    i have tried using client in 3 different location, using 3 different laptops - conclusion was that the one that had the 2GB video card 8GB ram worked perfectly with the best internet connection and degraded dramatically when using a low and unstable internet connection; the lowest configuration laptop had horrid lag problems even using the best internet connection
    it would be nice to be able to choose the video details for mini-client (low, medium, high) so all video cards would also work smooth
    it would also be nice to be able to use the full screen option from mini-client

Comment

• it is not working on my laptop -.-
      IGN: Kayeâ„¢
      Class: Archer
      Server: Ice Glen S277

Comment

• beeter old client. i can log with fb account witohut porblem. with new 404 not found -.-'

Comment

• I just get an empty window when i open it
          Server: S32
          Name: Mayzee
          Class: Archer
          205k Br
          Guild: Revelation

Comment

• hmm im guessing then that the mini client is just for R2 members? I have the client but it keeps saying that I have a missmatch in user name and pass, and trust me they are correct, so when the hell will we get one that allows the kabam players access, because as it is your just giving R2 players an advantage over all the other platforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayz987 View Post
              I just get an empty window when i open it
              me too... i download it and can't install... i see only empty window without install key...
              Can someone help resolve this problem?

Comment

• So, does this thing finally works on win7 x64 or its still the same piece of **** like when it was released ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nebojsa986 View Post
                  So, does this thing finally works on win7 x64 or its still the same piece of **** like when it was released ?
                  It works with Windows 7 x64 since it was released. I use x64 and had have been using it without issues since it was launched.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• So whats the cause then of loading only background image and nothing else ?

Comment

• mini client steel from your Google chrome means its use Google chrome. you can see it download all time when u back to cloud city from anywhere. mount cloths people eveverything download all time. who hv limited internet data plan for them its not good. yes client was no lag bfor but now it also getting lag after few hours. if r2 need to remove lag then they hv to work on resolution of picture from high quality to normal quality images/flash images.

Comment

• What I would really like to see is some improvements on Mini-Client too. And I mean like FullScreen support. I'm using 1600x900 screen resolution and it would be nice if we could just fit it to the screen . Do You, R2 Team, think this can be done ?

Comment

• the link in the first post of this thread does not work for me. are there any other ways to download miniclient?

Comment

• how do i get the mini client ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mommawhale814 View Post
                              how do i get the mini client ??
                              It says where to get it in the very first post of this thread... Please read.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X