which strongest class without sylph? :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which strongest class without sylph? :P

what do u think guys which class has better advantages in single pvp, [of course without sylph]
    ill choose knight, coz they got nice defense+block and 405%+25% delphic to finish the opponent. :P
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

Originally posted by redav View Post
    what do u think guys which class has better advantages in single pvp, [of course without sylph]
    ill choose knight, coz they got nice defense+block and 405%+25% delphic to finish the opponent. :P
    i'll take the one whos astrals/skills/fate/whateverelsethereis procs more
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      i'll take the one whos astrals/skills/fate/whateverelsethereis procs more
      i mean if the br is same XD then. + same astros.
      S371/Zetsuen.
      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

i mean if the br is same XD then. + same astros.
        and i mean luck is 80% of the game if not more
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

whoever have a fatter wallet owe it..
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

This is, you know, like, um, irrelevant question... Because all fights in wartune uses sylph, unless you talked them to battle you without sylph, which, I believe, only very rare people will accept your request.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              This is, you know, like, um, irrelevant question... Because all fights in wartune uses sylph, unless you talked them to battle you without sylph, which, I believe, only very rare people will accept your request.
              well if the opponent is co cky, he will always accept it. XD i am just talking about frrndly duels in altars.
              S371/Zetsuen.
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Without sylphs, knights are the best class and that too by a long shot, theres no question about it.

Comment

u sure about that , am lvl 39 , i killed 32k br knight , and am only 29k with ewd . he only scratched 10k hp from . it wasnt even a close fight .

Comment

b4 sylph implemented mages rules BG
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      Without sylphs, knights are the best class and that too by a long shot, theres no question about it.
                      knights were never OP its their wallets thats OP
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

I'd say it'd come down to Archer/Mage as strongest without sylph. With Archers we can use Scatter to get rid of any positive buffs you knights can throw our way and then you wasted rage for no reason. Not to forget IS lowers your damage a significant amount plus DF for 100% chance to slow. Then mages have heals and massive AOE so depends on if their MDEF is lower too I guess.(Not at Lv 80 though, then it's a bit different with new skills, so before Adv. Skills I'd go Archer.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
                          I'd say it'd come down to Archer/Mage as strongest without sylph. With Archers we can use Scatter to get rid of any positive buffs you knights can throw our way and then you wasted rage for no reason. Not to forget IS lowers your damage a significant amount plus DF for 100% chance to slow. Then mages have heals and massive AOE so depends on if their MDEF is lower too I guess.(Not at Lv 80 though, then it's a bit different with new skills, so before Adv. Skills I'd go Archer.
                          DF never worked at pvp, unless ur in solo arena but that is pve.....

Comment

Without sylph.. I'd say it's pretty "balanced". Archer>Mage>Knight>Archer
                            Last edited by R226329038; 08-24-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

ya i aggree all class is balance in power. n still balance without sylp
                              but without sylp n trops knigh mby will be more dominant

Comment

Working...
                              X