rutheless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rutheless

i would understand better this astro. i not think that wartune have put this astro only like gambling.
    every hero has his hamster!

[Holy Sniper's Edge] [Enhanced Determination] + [Enhanced Ruthlessness] More crit.
    Last edited by IgorF; 08-24-2014, 07:51 AM. Reason: Correção
    ᔕauron

Comment

Originally posted by IgorF View Post
      [Holy Sniper's Edge] [Enhanced Determination] + [Enhanced Ruthlessness] More crit.
      Ignore IgorF. He has not a clue what he is talking about obviously.

Personally I've seen a higher average in wb with ruthlessness but just can't spare an astral slot for it full time yet. I do have all ten spots also.

Comment

Tbh i really don't mind the gamble of this astral, most players don't really use.

i have level a 7ruthlessness(49%floating damage),(41-159% damage range) doesnt always go well, but using this for necro really does help if you know you have no chance against it...cleared 15 with luck
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Personally from trying this astral out for about a month on wb I went from roughly 28k to 36k patk over the course of that mont, below the 32k patk threshold it yielded better returns at lvl5 (I STRONGLY DON'T RECOMMEND LEVELING IT PAST 35% as the range becomes to wide on your skills and the chance of bad rounds vs good rounds becomes much more of an unreliable result. Also once I passed the 32k patk threshold, I started doing average damage = to when I was using it, without any potential down side, yes the occasional great upside of 360k+ sylph round was amazing but I average at 36k patk now with 20 inspiration at 125k br 330k sylph rounds consistantly.

In short patk below 32k and don't lvl it past 5 is my best advice. But do as the other person said and combine it with crit and determination.

Comment

Its enhanced gamble astral and doesnt really do anything to help you long term.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
              i would understand better this astro. i not think that wartune have put this astro only like gambling.
              everything about wartune is gambling....
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

the astral is good, but only in wb, where there are multiple rounds and 1 bad round with low procs can be compensated in the next. Gives more gold for sure. Used it in spire too, awesome numbers with vulcan , but imo is bad for pvp.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by IgorF View Post
                  i continue to not understand this astro... time ago seems increased critics. today seems work 0. i've decreased critics to 3000 and with and without utheless lvl 8 critics rare was the same.
                  every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Working...
                  X