points why things suck more and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• points why things suck more and more

gleich vorweg eigentlich hätte ich gerne in deutsch geschrieben, aber verstehn eh die wenigsten also versuch ich mein bestes in english

native languge german so its not perfect.

since bringing bound ballens things began to become worse every patch:
    so here are ther points i really hate:

- prizes for inv raise by factor 20 (kabam "forgot" to change prizes the way they changed voucher into ballens!!! worked on other publishers for wartune so its a kabam problem!! a way to rip of money thats all)

- more and more activities moved to cloud city >> lag becomes horrible. bounty board and altar of env. moved to cloud city so all players have to go there > traffic raises lag raises >> stupid idea

- changes in xp to lvl and xp to raise talents / hs: sucks !! makes it harder for all players that dont spend money or spend low amounts cause u only have 2 ways to go: stop gettin xp at all or lvl up. worst is that they changed it without warning, thx KABAM 1 more way to support high cash players (guess moaning they dont have enough plaayers to bash anymore

- most of the new events now get xp, so harder to lvl slow, to get keys for better equip and try to stay closer to higher players. why ? u can only decide to take part at events and maybe get reward or skip event cause of xp u get when u dont want to lvl that fast

- mpd arena changed to 4 palyer team: was hard enough to find 2 other palyers to go for this now its even harder to find grp (want players to join mp arena ? make points collectable, cause its nearly impossible to get 1k points in 1 week for lower players. 1 point each lose would be fair to collect, all players would profit form collectable points not even winners, also the losing team)

- br of mobs in the wild spread too much: lvl 60 elite is easily killed by a mid br player. lvl 60 boss is nearly unkillable by palyers that have to kill this boss for reward. good working teams from a lvl +5 about boss should be able to kill bosses with the gear normally gettable with this lvl

- fog changes with bosses in the wilds are too close: without the light nearly no chance to find the required mobs. if u search "by hand" radius u see is too small u can walk besides needed mobs whole day always moving close to the mobs without seeing them >> raise radius to full screen

- new devolution system: old system was ok, get points get reward. new system: get points get random reward most of time not worth time u spend to get points, and wheel is often broken: did start often with negative value ( - 3 ) so have to get 60 points before switches to zero so only 2 rewards at end of day (and when "lucky" get pis.sed by gettin 50 k gold, wow really worth it!!)

- removing signet traing: no more way to collect signets to "miss" some worldboss, bounty, mpd,.... stupid idea, there are people out there that dont do wartune as a full time job, its a game, has to make fun, not become a job to stay ahead

- bugs dont get removed: like fishing bug (catch fish for crypt token and get daru reward instead though crypt fish is catched: bug is up for weeks and what did change ? nothing, good job kabam!!)

these are the points i hate most, sure nothing will change but kabam does not really react on ticktes or they want a video form the problems (did sent a ticket with screens, was deleted after 14 days, with no reaction. shows how much they care for players.... they dont give a piece of sh..t!!)

some1 else have things they dont like feel free to post, maybe some of the devellopers will see it and start to think about it and things will change

You forgot the unannounced change on how many epic shards needed for making 70 jewels etc epic..now players like me who bought 50 epic shards ready for lvl 70 are feeling very ripped off and annoyed..Im not spending a cent on crypt keys or this game till we get a epic shard exchange for crypt tokens event to rectify this...if it dont happen i will most likely quit because we have been ripped off majorly...I will continue to bring this up till that happens..

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
      You forgot the unannounced change on how many epic shards needed for making 70 jewels etc epic..now players like me who bought 50 epic shards ready for lvl 70 are feeling very ripped off and annoyed..Im not spending a cent on crypt keys or this game till we get a epic shard exchange for crypt tokens event to rectify this...if it dont happen i will most likely quit because we have been ripped off majorly...I will continue to bring this up till that happens..
      Sadly doubt this will happen, and if it does, it will be far too late to even matter :/
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

did u ever hear kabam say sorry and give some excuse when they made big mistakes ? we get some things for maintances we dont need cause players know that servers need to be shut down time to time to keep things running. but there are bugs and problems not even been touched since they appeared first time and still in game. and with every patch they bring us new bugs without removing the old ones.

so kabam how about bringing some real new things like some minigames ? what a bout a card game where u can win by combination of cards for up to 4 players (combinations could be: 1 pair, 2 pairs, 3 cards, 4 cards,... doesnt sound that new ? ohh surprise whole game is a mix from things from other games so why not copy poker and just give it a different name) attention last part is sarcasm ! (just for the fanboys to get warned)

Comment

Working...
        X