[Event] Old Time - Special Tailor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Old Time - Special Tailor

Duration: 8/26 - 8/28 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S511
    • Kabam: S1 - S101
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Synthesize your clothing and wings to the following levels and be rewarded.
    • Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10, Old-fashioned Pack x1
    • Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Old-fashioned Pack x2
    • Lvl. 5 Clothing: 800,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x4, Good Luck Charm x2, Old-fashioned Pack x5
    • Lvl. 6 Clothing: 1,600,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Fashion Core x8, Good Luck Charm x4, Hades' Wings x1, Old-fashioned Pack x10

• Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Blessed Angel Wings x1, Fashion Core x1, Old-fashioned Pack x2
    • Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Blessed Angel Wings x2, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, Old-fashioned Pack x5
    • Lvl. 5 Wings: 4,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x5, Hades' Wings x3, Good Luck Charm x5,Hades' Wings x1, Old-fashioned Pack x10
    • Lvl. 6 Wings: 8,000,000 Gold, 100,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x10, Blessed Angel Wings x5, Good Luck Charm x10, Old-fashioned Pack x20

Note: Each reward can only be redeemed ONCE.

Kool, like these events

Comment

I can upgrade my wings from four to five and then six but wont because of the cost of lucky charms.. it'll cost close to $200, I think.. how can this be justified? Why cant there be lucky charm shards available like the fashion core shards?

The costs of playing this is ridiculous..

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
        I can upgrade my wings from four to five and then six but wont because of the cost of lucky charms.. it'll cost close to $200, I think.. how can this be justified? Why cant there be lucky charm shards available like the fashion core shards?

The costs of playing this is ridiculous..
        Cause unlike fashion shards, charms help you level your clothes till max, charms only until level 3/4, if you are lucky enough, further with chance poor or even less, I can give you 1k cores and bet that you'll fail 1k times.
        Fashion Cores - Good for leveling clothes to max level 3/4.
        Luck Charms - Good to max them.
        That's the simple reason why you can't upgrade a clothing using core + luck charms, else 90% of wt would have level 9 clothes now, if not even 100%.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

There is some more info on this tailoring event:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...synthesis.html

But the info listed in the opening topic is not correct. You are not getting multiple wings as rewards, like Hades Wings x 3.
          Last edited by Fherlayt; 08-27-2014, 10:15 AM.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Cause unlike fashion shards, charms help you level your clothes till max, charms only until level 3/4, if you are lucky enough, further with chance poor or even less, I can give you 1k cores and bet that you'll fail 1k times.
            Fashion Cores - Good for leveling clothes to max level 3/4.
            Luck Charms - Good to max them.
            That's the simple reason why you can't upgrade a clothing using core + luck charms, else 90% of wt would have level 9 clothes now, if not even 100%.
            I was suggesting they add a lucky charm shard for players to collect and then synthesize. The cost of Level 4 wings to level 5 requires 20 lucky charms @ 7, 900 balens ($79).. I'm already using level 5 wings so I'm assuming I'd need 30-40 lucky charms to get them to level 6.. I gave up spending ridiculous amounts of money on clothes a while ago and I think most would agree.

Comment

Quick question please help! I have the tiny cute level 0 wings n have 4 cores on me, when I get to 5 I'm wondering, would I get a new proper pair of wings if I try to synth it since it is available to upgrade though the chances for it upgrading is close to 0%
              Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
              ~
              Server: s481
              IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
              Lvl80: Class Adv
              BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
              Guild:Heroes
              Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
              Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
              58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Server 102 Kabam has event, but no way to collect leather?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG63 View Post
                  I was suggesting they add a lucky charm shard for players to collect and then synthesize. The cost of Level 4 wings to level 5 requires 20 lucky charms @ 7, 900 balens ($79).. I'm already using level 5 wings so I'm assuming I'd need 30-40 lucky charms to get them to level 6.. I gave up spending ridiculous amounts of money on clothes a while ago and I think most would agree.
                  Yes, that's true, but I just told you how it works, and no matter how many will ask, they ( you ) won't get it, so it's kinda useless.
                  Like you, I gave up on trying to get things I want via forum, by just asking and getting an answer like " we'll see / we told to the devs and waiting for an answer / and so on " furthermore....china doesn't have it, and we won't either.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
                    Quick question please help! I have the tiny cute level 0 wings n have 4 cores on me, when I get to 5 I'm wondering, would I get a new proper pair of wings if I try to synth it since it is available to upgrade though the chances for it upgrading is close to 0%
                    lvl0 wings can't be upgraded, which brings up a fair point. Can you (r2) please at least make 2 lots of lvl0 wings synthesisable?! even if we have to use lucky charm.. I'm willing to get rid of them without having them go to waste.
                    Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Originally posted by R22891362 View Post
                      lvl0 wings can't be upgraded, which brings up a fair point. Can you (r2) please at least make 2 lots of lvl0 wings synthesisable?! even if we have to use lucky charm.. I'm willing to get rid of them without having them go to waste.
                      how bout recycling them into fashion shards? last time i checked, normal wings can be recycled, but dunno bout the lvl0 one since i have none of them

Comment

i dont want them upgraded, just wondering if i get a proper pair of wings if i try to upgrade with 5 cores
                        Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                        ~
                        Server: s481
                        IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                        Lvl80: Class Adv
                        BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                        Guild:Heroes
                        Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                        Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                        58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Working...
                        X