Class Wars Return August 28th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
    i dont have the grizzly or the frost lynx or the wildfire so dont say that and if they take them away how the hell can i get them eventually then ?
    there are same mounts more then 1 year already in cw shop, if you cant get them does it means that cw shop dont have to be updated ? or at least can you tell me during what time they have to update cw shop, every 5 years maybe with your opinion ? or they have to update that shop when you will at least get those mounts? there will be always someone who will not be able to get cw shop mount cuz its very hard to pass preliminaries, if you cant get those mounts you will get another one if you will pass preliminaries, dont be so selfish ....
    Last edited by usaqmuri; 08-28-2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Hmm, wasn't quorax the last CW Champion for knights?

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
        there are same mounts more then 1 year already in cw shop, if you cant get them does it means that cw shop dont have to be updated ? or at least can you tell me during what time they have to update cw shop, every 5 years maybe with your opinion ? or they have to update that shop when you will at least get those mounts? there will be always someone who will not be able to get cw shop mount cuz its very hard to pass preliminaries, if you cant get those mounts you will get another one if you will pass preliminaries, dont be so selfish ....
        update - means can change - even put more mounts, mahra, sepulcrum, advenced runes, will crystal, thing for sylph evolution and mounts which havent been able to get .
        Do i really need to tell how them to make their bussiness - whats so diferent from wartune from chinese version? - that chinese is helping non-casher people too. to make it possible for people to get stuff.

im a casher 2 years. only 1.5year they are making those things as spender event those who spended in begining alot - basicly were the ones who made it possible to make development of wartune farther. to buy license and so on and on.
        but - R2 just throws away them. no loyalty event for VIP - like saying- thanks for being with us those 2 years and thanks for making it possible to develop this far. and we hope that u stay with us with your wallet and enjoy further this game

But no- it doesnt happen. why do they think that wartune is the greatest game? most of their games sucks. and there is people who are ****** of that even with low and middle cashers theres no loyalty.
        Some weeks ago that spending event was for what? For paying money to fix all those problems what havent been solved. And yeah - does Symedia did get payed for mini client ( for that he get it changed original platform for r2 servers).
        Will see if they try to steel new mini client platform - but my sugestion then will be that Symedia should sue R2 games about stealing its mini client. because that would be illegal if that happens.
        Last edited by Lanankuras; 08-28-2014, 04:03 AM.
        [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Character: Lanankuras
        Class: Archer
        Lv:80
        Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
        And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
          update - means can change - even put more mounts, mahra, sepulcrum, advenced runes, will crystal, thing for sylph evolution and mounts which havent been able to get .
          Do i really need to tell how them to make their bussiness - whats so diferent from wartune from chinese version? - that chinese is helping non-casher people too. to make it possible for people to get stuff.

im a casher 2 years. only 1.5year they are making those things as spender event those who spended in begining alot - basicly were the ones who made it possible to make development of wartune farther. to buy license and so on and on.
          but - R2 just throws away them. no loyalty event for VIP - like saying- thanks for being with us those 2 years and thanks for making it possible to develop this far. and we hope that u stay with us with your wallet and enjoy further this game

But no- it doesnt happen. why do they think that wartune is the greatest game? most of their games sucks. and there is people who are ****** of that even with low and middle cashers theres no loyalty.
          Some weeks ago that spending event was for what? For paying money to fix all those problems what havent been solved. And yeah - does Symedia did get payed for mini client ( for that he get it changed original platform for r2 servers).
          Will see if they try to steel new mini client platform - but my sugestion then will be that Symedia should sue R2 games about stealing its mini client. because that would be illegal if that happens.
          I agree with you my friend, r2 does not cares about their costumers, thats why people are quiting everyday and game is becoming too boring ....

Comment

Dont play this game if u all dont have cash.. no need complain so much..

Comment

Originally posted by ChaossPrincesa View Post
              Why is the Warlord on US west CW "Pending"?? And the archer is wrong, Azrican didnt win, TheThrell did.. Confused

http://prntscr.com/4gww3i
              Good qs, been wondering the same thing lol
              Server 391-Snow Fortress
              Minx Lvl 80
              Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

Hmmm I just wonder how the mech rhino coming out the same time as CW is going to throw things Just more cashers as winners.. only hoping I can win some to have better glory points to spend >.>
                Server 391-Snow Fortress
                Minx Lvl 80
                Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

chokichoki

ada apa dengan r2gemes ??kenap tidak bisa login..

Comment

what's with r2gemes ?? why not login ..

Comment

limit everyone's participation in ga to exactly 15 times!

Comment

i whish it
                        ( the victorana angelprincess)
                        the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

Working...
                        X