Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you please fix the damn logging issues, I need to get ready for CW soon
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      Same thing happening to me after I couldnt log in for hours and missed GB, mines, WB and BG

same here. filed a ticket they said problem with my connection. but i am playing this game for over a year. i had problems before aug 20 maintenance then it got worse after today's maintenance( i cud not log in anymore). i have tried the things they have advised me and even tried 3 different computers on different connection. ie 2 mbps, 3 mbps, 5 mbps i5, i5 and i7 respectively but nothing change. i still cant log in. before the maintenance (aug 20) i have no problems connecting and i dont even lag(except WB and amethyst). they keep insisting its my provider. i definitely dont agree with that.

i missed one day daily events and the once-monthly class wars. my vip will expire tomorrow and no plans of renewing it until they resolves this issue.
      WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• I can't log in for hours up until now, it only shows a white page, I even filed a ticket, i tried everything that was listed, and still it wont work. I have a reliable fast internet connection and my pc works great. Please do something about this, we are missing a lot and players are getting frustrated because of this issues.

Comment

• CW starts soon for me and this is all I see

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1693820

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            CW starts soon for me and this is all I see

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101742[/ATTACH]

you have to forget about class wars for now princess. same thing happen to me yesterday. no class wars for me last night(oceanic)
            WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• So when are you non working people goin to fix something that actually needs fixing and not another ignorant choice of fixing a damn name to a sylph so ignorant wow

Comment

• I wish I could cuss you people out right now and not get punished for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
                  you have to forget about class wars for now princess. same thing happen to me yesterday. no class wars for me last night(oceanic)
                  I feel your pain, and all now I cant even log on

Comment

• pls fix the memory leak(the infinite loading), then this game will be more enjoyable

Comment

• if we use anonimox add on for log in, loading stuck at 45%, need 20x reload or more for get in game. if we not use anonimox and login with indonesian IP, firefox say to Try Again. Miniclient? miniclient say This program cannot display the webpage.

Fix your store before you sell your stuff!

Comment

• can we have a shards exchange for token events? or shards exchange for insignia? depending on types of shards. ( since the new patch the number of shards needed is decrease, the players who bought the excessive shards before seems to have wasted their precious resources. TYVM

Comment

Working...
                        X