Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any compesation?

Comment

Glad to see biggest problem ingame corrected: a sylph's name!!! And only with a 4 to 6 hours maintenance, sweet.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

what about dragon invasion ? 2 days in a row i didnt receive rewards for it. More ppl get same. When we enter it sais we are able to colect, after first boss it says"it is not first time" ? hope we get some compensation for it.

Comment

this patch made cache loading every time even saved.... lol r2 this not downloadable game to use system like that...... -_- lucky i have unlimited accessing internet
          but yea loading is like hell..... please bring back old caching system......!!!!!!!

Comment

Fix the dang disconnects i don't see that any where in you notes you just goin to ignore the fact people have been telling you this since patch came out!!!!! You dc just about anything you try

Comment

Stop wasting time changing a sylphs name which is not important in any way wtg r2 for the great ignorance you show when making choices on what to fix

Comment

thats it! what about the problem in talent and holy seal exp, many player have problem in that, don't be ignore your costumer give us a nice and good service.....
                Last edited by JunGinebra; 08-28-2014, 02:46 AM.

Comment

So many bugs but u ave time to rename a sylph great priority r2 lmao maybe next maintenance u might fix something we realy need fixing or maybe too much to ask maybe u can organise a xmas officeparty instead

Comment

Plz fix the full game too. all time downloading on amethysts mine, Atoll, Wilds. i lost 5GB DATA in 3 days just on this game.
                    PLz fix it. i done clear cache 5 time but same.

Comment

Instead of complaining abaout x,y,z stop Vips and payments. They will start to listen very fast.

Comment

Put out definitive word on whether no df in most parts of the game is a bug or intentional now. It's not so much what you change but the fact that you can't say if it's intentional or not. I'm unimpressed if this update is about something no one obviously cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by SheikhGulam View Post
                          Plz fix the full game too. all time downloading on amethysts mine, Atoll, Wilds. i lost 5GB DATA in 3 days just on this game.
                          PLz fix it. i done clear cache 5 time but same.
                          ow man that huge..........

Comment

Maintenance the day of class wars? Last time they tried this, they blew it and took down class wars on west servers for 2 weeks.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

for all players loosing tons of data to game, switch back to browser seems mini client is bleeding data

Comment

Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
                                for all players loosing tons of data to game, switch back to browser seems mini client is bleeding data
                                the problem is the same with browser. they removed cache from game
                                mini use browser too
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X