Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YanuarDm View Post
    plz fix arena league point yesterday i have 1,2k silver group n now drop to 400 silver group
    lol my friend that means u got better rank than yesterday

Comment

Why are you bothering to post these maint warning. I assumed there would be a maint today so checked forum last night just before i did GB, no maint warning. Fine, planned the next day out, only to wake up to maint warnings ingame. If your going to do maint a proper warning would be good with enough advance notice for us to plan things. Farm will be robbed now before i can logon, not that that makes much difference with a farm bug that's been around for years, that guaranties that at least once a day you won't get what you planted.

Comment

im using browser it doesnt do the same thing

Comment

Pls made a Big Client
          Char:Denzuko
          Guild:Serenity
          Level:200
          Server:[S14] Serenity Lake

Comment

Instead of complaining abaout x,y,z stop Vips and payments. They will start to listen very fast.

Big spenders could do this for 1-2 months

Comment

Please change the time of the maintenance - even if only occasionally.

Comment

How bout fixing all the black screen that comes up in wilds also. See nothing but black till you move then you see blotches of black boxes all over

Comment

Originally posted by Sabonk View Post
                  Pls made a Big Client
                  i'm not with u on this idea coz big client will make alot of hackers on it:P
                  Platform:R2Games
                  Time Zone: Oceanic
                  Server:
                  332 (Crystal Mine)
                  Server Merged to:[S40], [S43],[S54],[S66],[S81],[S85],[S106],[S124],[S157],[S189],[S194],[S204],[S209],[S218],[S223],[S230],[S237],[S241],[S248],[S272],[S294],[S315],[S341],[S352],[362],[S377],[S394],[s413],[s439],[s459],
                  Player Name: Medo
                  Player Level: 80 with CA
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 2,182,949
                  Guild Name: SUPREMACY
                  Player State : non-vip , non-casher

Comment

Hope the 4 - 6 hours is just a template they use..
                    If any longer than 4 hrs, Oceanic gonna have problems in logginf for CW
                    Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

4-6hrs of changing sylph names . . .

Comment

Originally posted by R217613711 View Post
                        Instead of complaining abaout x,y,z stop Vips and payments. They will start to listen very fast.

Big spenders could do this for 1-2 months
                        if everyone stopped spending for just 1 week.... all our lag, problems, and issues would be fixed.... if they felt they weren't going to get their $900,000 a month income. It would take everyone though... and people just don't care enough to do it. Just my server tonight before reset I see same people buying 200 boxes at a time. this goes on every day. There is no reason to fix something that makes $$$. thank your friends

Comment

Originally posted by JunGinebra View Post
                          thats it! what about the problem in talent and holy seal, many player have problem in that...
                          This is not a problem/bug! Just after new patch need more exp to upgrade talents! And stop complain about that - this is smart move to cut off exp camping on low levels!
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

After all the issues we got , you only fixe stupid things , like grammatical errors , what about the stuipd loading , dark scubba and others ? your incomptence make players angry -_-
                            "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by SheikhGulam View Post
                              Plz fix the full game too. all time downloading on amethysts mine, Atoll, Wilds. i lost 5GB DATA in 3 days just on this game.
                              PLz fix it. i done clear cache 5 time but same.
                              Well keep clearing cache and you will keep downloading... Its that simple!
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                                +1 I stopped my VIP after we got newest patch!
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X