Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Earn New Angel, Styx, in the Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earn New Angel, Styx, in the Angel Exclusive!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel Exclusive 0828.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	1755869

Angel Exclusive
    Duration: August 28th - August 30th (Server Time)
    Servers: S1 - S212
    Description: Take your favorite angel with you! In the Angel Exclusive, there are 3 angels: Styx, Amora, and Polly waiting for you! Which angel do you want to join your world? Select one angel and complete tasks, then you can add her to your team!

Name:	Angel Exclusive event 0828.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1755857

Name:	Angel Exclusive rewards 0828.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1755858
    - If you have earned an angel from the Angel Exclusive event, you can use an Angel Bonus Card to receive rewards! What rewards you receive depend on the angel you have.

Name:	Angel Bonus Card requirements.jpg
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1755859

Note: Each player may only earn one angel from Angel Exclusive event, so choose wisely.

Ready For Angel Exclusive
    Duration: August 27th (Server Time)
    Description: Reach certain achievements to earn Sapphire and swap an Angel Bonus Card for a bonus in the above event: Angel Exclusive.

Name:	Ready For Angel Exclusive 0827.jpg
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1755860
    Note: You can walk away with only one angel in the Angel Exclusive event, and with the chosen Angel, the bonus card can be swapped once for the bonus.

Angel's Quiz
    Duration: August 28th - August 30th (Server Time)
    Description: Click on the Angel's Quiz icon, found on the left in-game to open the event panel. Each day, players can refresh the questions 10 times for free. After each refresh, three new questions will appear. Answer the questions correctly to win a large amount of Gold and Quiz Points!

Name:	Angel's Quiz - Pride King.jpg
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1755861

- Extra refresh attempt can be obtained by using a Quiz Voucher. Quiz Vouchers can be purchased for Diamonds or Vouchers, or obtained from the events: Quiz Voucher Bargain, Total Recharge Reward, Today's Gift, Octathlon and All-round Talent.
    - You can earn extra Quiz Points for every correct answer by using Quiz Vouchers.
    - If the refreshed result matches the specific Angel combos, answer all the 3 questions correctly, and extra prizes and points will be rewarded! The Angel combo can be found under the Reward tab.

Ranking Rewards:
    - Daily Top 20 players who have at least 500 points will receive extra Sacrifice Point Cards; Daily Top 20 players who have at least 1000 points will receive an extra Seraph's Stones.

Name:	Daily Rank Rewards.jpg
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1755862
    - At the end of the event, the Top 20 players who have at least 3000 total points or 8000 points will receive extra rewards as follows:

Name:	Consec. Rank rewards.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1755863

R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

one question if i do 50 angel quiz correct answer can i get styx and amora at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
      one question if i do 50 angel quiz correct answer can i get styx and amora at the same time?
      It says specifically that you can only get ONE angel.

Comment

you can choose only one
        Character Name: junn
        Server: S40 Final Rapture
        Class: Mage (Sorcerer)
        Title: Demi God
        Guild: Haos
        :o;):rolleyes:

Comment

wew only one -_- so i choose the free instead hahaha

Comment

Note: Each player may only earn one angel from Angel Exclusive event.
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

We don't get any details of Styx's stat and basic growth?
              Originally posted by Henry Miller
              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
              S102-CoolBay
              Immortals

Comment

I got two aeode and amora now....lmao

Comment

why only one? meh

is it bugged? i sacrfice 2000 gem enhance and iam done with all

http://postimg.org/image/ek1pi0iir/
                  Last edited by kokoos20; 08-28-2014, 01:24 AM.

Comment

^ It's not using them for enhancing, it's taken when you click on the collect button for the angel icon.

Really? When will people understand that 'Sacrifice' equals clicking on collect?

This waste of whatever material required for 'sacrificing' upon collection of the reward is your own fault for misunderstanding what they mean by 'Sacrifice'.

I wouldn't go using diamonds (money) and/or resources to get the latter two angels yet, I'd wait until an angel exclusive event that eventually gives them as the 'free' angel. (I know that's a pain for people who already have Amora - having to pass up on this event)[Also: I know doing this will take a while]
                    Last edited by Solariai; 08-28-2014, 01:55 AM.
                    Shadowbound
                    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                    League of Angels
                    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

wew only one -_- so i choose the free instead hahaha
                      Just be thankful that they gave Amora away for free.

Comment

Too bad Styx is limited only for long paying players - auricion requires VIP 6. I'm only VIP 4, so i skip buying diamonds this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                          ^ It's not using them for enhancing, it's taken when you click on the collect button for the angel icon.

Really? When will people understand that 'Sacrifice' equals clicking on collect?

This waste of whatever material required for 'sacrificing' upon collection of the reward is your own fault for misunderstanding what they mean by 'Sacrifice'.

I wouldn't go using diamonds (money) and/or resources to get the latter two angels yet, I'd wait until an angel exclusive event that eventually gives them as the 'free' angel. (I know that's a pain for people who already have Amora - having to pass up on this event)[Also: I know doing this will take a while]
                          whats the point to sacrifice before or after? it should be the same and we should collect

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
                            whats the point to sacrifice before or after? it should be the same and we should collect
                            The word "sacrifice" means LOSE, NOT USE, GIVE WITHOUT RECEVING.
                            Doesn't matter what you think you did, you didn't sacrifice the enchant stones, you used 'em. So no, it's not the same and you shouldn't collect.
                            And I'll just take a quote from your screenshot "Sacrifice... by clicking Collect".
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                            logic.

Comment

If u click collect, 1500 gem anhancment stones from ya backpack fly away to nowhere, and ya get styx. If ya dont have the stones, then ya dont have styx!
                              League of Angels
                              S96 Alanna
                              Beserker lvl 71
                              Fortuna lvl 85
                              Sterling Moonbeam
                              Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                              850k BR+
                              Guild: Legendary
                              Blood and Jade
                              S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                              Bayi/Zhi
                              War Urso 7*
                              45k BR+
                              Guild: Eternal

Comment

Working...
                              X