Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Angel - Styx

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhh I really want her but she is probably too hard to get .... unlucky me

Comment

you can only collect one angel bet you claimed amora

Comment

Anybody else having a problem with Styx not giving Halo's or attacking during Team Arena?

Comment

Originally posted by R258119329 View Post
          Anybody else having a problem with Styx not giving Halo's or attacking during Team Arena?
          Yes here having almost same problem. Styx give halo but no angel attack (skill icon blank) but it gives aegis every turn
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
            ( the victorana angelprincess)
            the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

,,coolcccshinysha`18@gmail.com maquck a angel is styx
              the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

shinysha18@gmail.com go boss third part

Comment

Working...
                X