Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witehawk View Post
    What OS do you operate on Caballero ? 32 bit or 64 bit ?
    Win7 Professional x64

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      Win7 Professional x64
      ok, what about your Graphics card ?
      I forgot to ask that previously, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Witehawk View Post
        ok, what about your Graphics card ?
        I forgot to ask that previously, sorry
        Does graphic card matter in Flash?
        Anyway, it's Radeon R9 270X 4GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          Does graphic card matter in Flash?
          Anyway, it's Radeon R9 270X 4GB.

The Gx card still needs to render

Comment

Caballero, seems like you have better specs than me, and i have absolutely no lag at all. Strange. Im not qualified or have the knowledge to try and help, apart from maybe check the GPU setting like anti aliasing and shadows etc, to see if you can make wartune run better.

But I would imagine you have already done all this. you possibly have a conflict going on somewhere, maybe you have multiple Flash programmes, maybe browser add-on conflicts. Like I said, I am no expert, i just mess around with stuff.

For you to have better specs than me and suffer lag puzzles me.

I hope someone can help on this matter.

Comment

Cease and desist. Everyone. *starts thread cleaning*

Thread cleaned.

Play nicely gentlemen...
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 08-28-2014, 11:34 AM.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

The nice moderator warned me to cease and desist. So I am doing so.

The thread is being cleaned of the useless bits.
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 08-28-2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: minor adjustment

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                  Cease and desist. Everyone. *starts thread cleaning*

Thread cleaned.

Play nicely gentlemen...
                  the last 2 posts from whitehawk and me are clean and nice(except the part where he call nationalities, but that didnt matter in internet), why did you delete them?

edit: oh ok, now i see why after the post above me.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

All this drama , juste because somoene is having lag ? , first time i see this , either way as the moderator said , place nicely
                    "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
                      All this drama , juste because somoene is having lag ? , first time i see this , either way as the moderator said , place nicely
                      in my defense, it's about im confronting someone who's claiming other people have lags because they have low end PC. which is victim-blaming mentality that i loathe so much.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

hey guys its our BG but i cat even play iv been to several houses so i could log in but still i cant log in.. when i tried my friends account it went in!!!
                        feeling disappointed though..

Comment

my laptop is a 1 year old former mobile interphase for a super computer, it is bleeding edge tech better than anything on the market and sense 4.0 I have massive lag and slow loading to point of being unplayable for large parts of the day, it is NOT my computer, it is r2. And yes I have a good connection, no problems with anything else, just wartune.

Comment

I can tell you that when I play this game, I have lag issues on other games like Monster Busters from FB. Now that I don't play this game anymore, I don't have that issue with other games. I think this game takes way too much memory.

Comment

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but lag is down to your hardware and/or internet connection.

I am currently playing on my laptop in Iraq, and suffer terrible from lag. It would be easy to say its my internet given my whereabouts. However, this laptop still lags on my UK internet.

My PC in the uk is a lot more powerful, and suffers absolutely zero lag.

So, from this, I can say with confidence that lag is caused by either a low end or poor mid range GPU/CPU, or low RAM.

maybe in some cases but when you are running 50mpgs and new computer set up for gaming its not the computer it there servers. and lag differs form server to server just because you lag more or less on one PC does not mean that's the case for the rest of us. you could just got lucky with a server with less lag problems.
                              Last edited by michael509; 05-05-2015, 08:31 PM.
                              Mage: level 80
                              Battle rating:guess
                              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Stop blaming the hardware.

I am running ADSL2+ and am sitting less than 50m from the telephone exchange. This game lags like a dog, especially when it does graphics heavy stuff like the crit signs and screen shaking. It has nothing to do with hardware. Even high end games like Dragon Age, Galactic Civilisations and Civ4 did not lag on this computer. Compared to that, flash games are nothing.

The thing is, it is VERY visible that as the game goes on, it lags more and more until you have to refresh. Even sitting around doing NOTHING increases lag.

The game is leaking memory like a sieve. This points to a SEVERE problem with the code. This is to do with the WAY it is coded. It is just BAD programming that doesn't clear variables when it is done with them and keep clogging up more and more memory.

There is a noticeable lag increase when certain things are used. Mounts, especially, but also wings. Try the VIP panda, the manta ray, or the rocket. Bloody game starts lagging like a dog when those are around. Wings like the flaming dragon wings also increases the rate of lag.

Again, this points to a CODING problem. The game is eating resources and not cleaning up after itself, so it is demanding more and more until your computer just gives up. BANG! Whitescreen.

So, can R2 and its sockpuppets kindly STOP blaming others for what is most definitely a programming issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X