This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never cashing again

im never cashing again on this game till u guys stop making new servers its ** that players have to restart cause the majority goes to new server and no one likes playing on a server that no ones on stop making new servers and introduce a new system that makes it more towards players with vip so u guys can have a monthly revenue and stop having to make new servers to generate revenue; many games out there that are massive do this to keep players and also to get more players, examples are wow, runescape, etc. u guys get the point anyways but plz do this cause everytime u make a new server i just wanna quit playing or not cash which the majority of servers i dont cash at all just because u keep making new ones and its really getting old plz stop doing that.
    yes
    100.00%
    yes
    0.00%

i agree 100% likeaoob2

Comment

agreed they [upset] me every time they do that
      Last edited by Reverie; 08-28-2014, 05:51 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Comment

May I ask why you feel inclined to move to new servers? No one is instructing you to start over on the most recent thing, else you'd never get anywhere in this game. Simply because uncommitted players like to server-hop does not mean you have to. Reside on your current server and as the population decreases, thus makes way for a merge to occur in the future. New servers are created so that brand new players can play comfortably without having to catch-up with age old servers where everyone's already OP beyond a reasonable catch-up rate.

Comment

Yeah but they did 2 servers in 1 month.

Comment

It may be so, however the timespan of when servers open and how close apart to the next still does not require anyone to move to the newest server. You have a choice to stay put or hop around, in spite of servers being launched.

Comment

Well, did it help? Are those servers not dead within another month? Sad.

Comment

yes rev it is the players choice to go to the new server but why do u think all the players jump to new server once it comes out?ill answer that for ya cause they dont wanna be a meatbag kill for all the op players that stay on that server and theres no way there ganna catch up to them cause they already so op its retarded and also cause they wanna be no.1 on the new server. always got that one person on forums that disagrees and thats u rev of course u would though cause ur a mod on the forums and dont play the game clearly cause otherwise u would agree like everyone else does as u see ur the only person on here that disagrees atm and plz dont make alt forums accounts just to disagree when we both know im right and this game should stop making new servers and introduce something that doesnt make every player practically restart cept for maybe 10 ppl cause there the op cashers who stay and thats all that stay. and if u still disagree plz get off the forums for once and play the game cause ur response is clearly that of what r2 would say and not that of a true player of cs. and why would a player commit to being a meatbag on a older server plz tell me?ill answer that one for you to they wouldnt they would jump to new server cause of low pop and theres no way there ever ganna catch so why try see my point yet cause i can keep going all day buddy. stop giving a r2 response rev and give an actual player response u type like a robot seriously

Comment

Awe, that's cute zenceth/darkbownar/likeaoob2. The only one making alt accounts to agree with yourself is you -- yes, I can see your IP address. :3 Uncommitted players (like you?) jump around to the newest server because you can't handle the fact that there will always be players that are stronger than you. You feel ushered to "restart" because well, you can't keep up. No one's forcing you to start anew except your bruised ego? That's my honest opinion as an avid player of two-years who still resides on an old merged server with more "OP" than you'll ever see in your recent servers. Max level eidolon Mage, sweetie. With that said, I will be closing this thread as it's surely turning into nothing but a senseless argument from an insensible poster.~

I'm also going to leave this nice addition here, should you continue your current alt-posting path:
                  Originally posted by R2CS_Aeolus View Post
                  A complete list of rules and regulations regarding use of R2Games' platorms can be found here: http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

Rules specifically related to forum use are as follows:

6. Responding to a thread with multiple alts to appear as different people is considered to be a form of spamming, all accounts involved in such practice will be banned.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 08-29-2014, 01:04 AM.

Comment

alt posting? this is my only account but sure make me wanna quit even more.

Comment

Working...
                    X