Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW and more

1st.
    Why you do not take good and make CW only for lvl 80 ppl, because i am lvl 66 and all time i fight in CW vs ppl who got lvl 75-80.

2rd.
    game you have destroyed the last upd, so much ppl people left the games after upd. One can safely say is slowly but surely, you ruining game.

3rd.
    how long have i been playing,i never received anything from events chast, my best prize is 2 wisp...never got sylph from chast, i got 1 purple iris,1 green gaia and 1 green iris, never got mount from chast, NEVER GOT ANYTING from chast...

it's been an interesting game until a month ago, now... is not.
    You ruining game...it's not cool.

Nick :Coa665
    Class :Knight
    lvl :66
    Br : 110k
    Server : s40

1. so you dont need anything from glory shop and want everyone below lvl 80 not to be able to get crystals or i dont know how to understand this?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

1 - Nobody forces you to do CW. Nobody can force you from getting some free stuff in the glory shop by participating in CW either. New players can get bleed/heal rune from this shop, even if they lose all their fights. A few months back, non-cashers could only pray the almighty Apollo either of them would drop from the tank winning chest

2nd - I swear I see those "people are leaving the game" everyday. Yet, there are still a sh't ton of players playing, and not only non-cashers. Most top cross server players are still playing, some peeps are even rising from far below that top spot. Also, each one of those top players put more cash in the game than your parents used to feed you your whole life (while it lasted), so there's no point for R² to be worried about anything lol.

3rd - Until a few months ago, you couldnt get the casher boxes. So..the game was good until you got the event casher chests for free..from which you dont find anything "good"? Lol, now you're feeling what cashers felt/feels, except they cash(ed) a lot for those "garbage" stuff XD.

Comment

Originally posted by Coa665 View Post
        1st.
        Why you do not take good and make CW only for lvl 80 ppl, because i am lvl 66 and all time i fight in CW vs ppl who got lvl 75-80.
        The idea of CW was to find the strongest/best player from all. It's not strange that lvl. 80 people are the strongest.
        Campers get extraordinarily high BR, kill everyone in their level range, so they just meet higher level and stronger players.

2rd.
        game you have destroyed the last upd, so much ppl people left the games after upd. One can safely say is slowly but surely, you ruining game.
        It finally made lvl. 80 players have fun again.
        Honor, exp, talents - all those things were capped. Now, lvl. 80 players can see the point of playing this game again.
        Of course, as every patch, it brought some new bugs while the old ones hadn't been repaired yet.

3rd.
        how long have i been playing,i never received anything from events chast, my best prize is 2 wisp...never got sylph from chast, i got 1 purple iris,1 green gaia and 1 green iris, never got mount from chast, NEVER GOT ANYTING from chast...
        It's pure luck. That's how the system's always been. I don't say it's good, because I hate that gambling has so much effect on the game, but we won't convince them to change it.
        Have a bunch of friends who nearly always get the mount and they buy no more than 200 chests per event.
        Last 4 events I bought 1k+ chests overall and didn't get a single mount from those events, lowest rewards, mostly. The thing is, when one buyed 400-600 chests back in the old days, he had enough event items to exchange it for the top reward. Nowadays, one needs to buy way over 1k per event.

Comment

i need free stuff,but all time i got form glory shop is only 50 wisps...

the game does not need to be of interest only for stronger ppl,what they can do as they are weak...

i know It's pure luck,but i open so many chast and no better prize then 2 wisps...It's really fun.

for me this game is not interesting anymore.

Comment

the game does not need to be of interest only for stronger ppl,what they can do as they are weak...
            It's not that the game focuses on strongest players only, but the CW event is for the strongest players.
            The similar system is in the football national cups, where clubs from all leagues can play, but after all, the strongest ones win.

Comment

Working...
            X