[Promotion] Wings of Violet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Wings of Violet

Duration: 8/31 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S514
    • Kabam: S1 - S101
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: We'll be having a pair of special Wings on sale for a limited time! Be sure to act now before the wings are gone!

• Wings of Violet x1

Price: 1995 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

only for unbound Balen users right?

Comment

only for unbound Balen users right?can this get any worse be serius let the bound users get some

Comment

yep all event stuff is always unbound balens always was and probably always will

Comment

makes no cents we know that they're hungry for money right, if non cashers could compete with cashers would make cashers spend more

Comment

i can't login -----
            what happen with R2
            please prepare your server game master
            :3

Comment

stop crying its a P2W game that u allready get so much stuff for free

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                stop crying its a P2W game that u allready get so much stuff for free
                Your funny^

Comment

Its hard to understand why cashers DONT understand that everything NON CASHERS get, they the cashers also get. Thats the baseline for items and benefits, whatever they may be (everyone gets it). Cashers pay to get MORE............and they get tons more than non cashers. My battle rating right now is 120,000 and i started playing about the same time that iTheG1 started playing on s167 also. for a while i was stronger than him and then he started cashing and i didnt and so his br is now 255,000. the lesson is.......... NON CASHERS WILL NEVER COMPETE WITH CASHERS............Kinda simple aint it? (i hope everyone understands now)
                  Last edited by zerkk; 08-31-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

342 posts, to my now 9 -whos the crybaby-unless the posts were all about how great the game is and i highly doubt thats what all 341 posts prior were about non-cryer

Comment

im a non-casher but next time these events come i can afford one :P have any of you ever seen "free balens tab" on upper right corner of game?......anyways if any1 knows when the next wings are coming on in sale plz let me know ! ty
                      Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                      ~
                      Server: s481
                      IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                      Lvl80: Class Adv
                      BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                      Guild:Heroes
                      Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                      Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                      58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Working...
                      X