Free dias went in wrong server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free dias went in wrong server

I made 2 tasks at superrewards from my s56 account. Each task gives 1 dia per completion and I got these 2 where they are supposed to be. Then I logged on my s 184 account and made 1 task for 4 dias, so my archer gets recharge bonus too and Amora from event. I got the 4 dias there alright. I went out of superrewards and payment page. Some time later I noticed that my archer suddenly got a lot of diamonds so I went back to check. My work for the tasks I did with s56 was approved and I have received a bonus diamonds(as shown on screenshot) but for some reason the dias were in s184. I have never before had any problems with getting my free dias in the right server. Can something be done about it please? I really need the dias in s56 as this is the main server I play on and I buy VIP with them. Please?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bonus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	1755961
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Oh, got down to page 2. Bump to page one, so GM can see.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Doubt anyone will care for this. Bugs and what not always happen in game and mods/gms do not care to really look at them. Anyways though it's run through crowdflower so my guess you need to send a ticket to crowdflower explaining the situation and see. They might direct you to send a ticket to super rewards. In which case you're screwed since super rewards seems to have the same customer support as R2 games which is they don't care to help you out. I had a problem with wrong amount of diamonds received from what the task shown. They didn't care to fix it. They just said we paid you and closed the thing. Like it stated i would get 10 diamonds per task and only gave me 7 diamonds. So yea good luck getting this fixed. You probably won't though to be honest.

Comment

The bug with getting only 70% of the announced dias is fixed. I have repored many tasks to CF and supperrewards so far and they always fixed them. The problem is that this time I don't think the problem comes from there. I log in there with 1 account for both characters, they are not the one to separate which server in the game they go to, it's games feature.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Still hoping someone will help....
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

I am persistent.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains