Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Mentor Recruitment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WysteriaVenler View Post
    Hello all, I am interested. I play since more than 1 year on Wartune at R2games.com, server 402, I am knight level 80 in the game; i played in other 2 European servers too (431 as an archer and 456 as a mage). I played on Shadowbound too, (at server 3 as a mage) another your game R2games.com.
    I cashed on my level 80 knight in server 402 expecially for buy clothes / wings.
    I speak english well, i like very much Wartune and I know many things about it. I like play for many hours every day and help other players too.
    I would be very happy if you could accept me.
    I'm European and i live in Italy, but i spend many hours every day expecially in Usa server. For me are ok all servers timezone.
    I sent you all my informations for R2 Mentor Application Forum.
    I'm a serious, helpful player and i never say bad words.
    I hope you can accept me.
    Thank you.
    This is my main account (from where i'm writing now), where I login with Facebook and where I play in Usa server 403 Scarlet Ruins as knight level 80, this is also my oldest account.
    The previous post i wrote with my archer account from Europe server 431.

Comment

any idea how long it takes to hear back when you apply?

Comment

can u send a mentor fast on s510 )

Comment

Fantastic! I would love to apply to get yelled by players on every server for free. Why on earth would I VOLUNTEER to be R2's lightning rod? This company makes enough money to have some of its employees do it. But then again, the employees seem so grossly incompetent at every endeavor maybe it's good that you want to outsource mentors.

Comment

I would totally be wIllIng to teach people how to play, If I was actually beIng paId for It lol. (And I really mean play.. Not just the banana "don't forget to use your daIly cata attempt" advIce 2 yo servers get from ykw xD (you know who :P)
            I would make monsters out of newbIes haha

Comment

lol, I think it's kinda funny to see some of you bash on R2's so called "greed" while a whole bunch of you guys can't get over the "how much will you pay me" thing...

Comment

1st warning , ok im able to do it
                2nd warning , even beter
                3rd warning , wow

mute that guy , now i went to far
                Gaming is a way of life

Comment

Originally posted by R294395081 View Post

What R2 staff are pointing out indirectly is as a mentor you would have the opportunity to improve game play, front line consumer based game play that is (=more players remaining commited to one server) (=merging less servers because people remain active on the servers they play on currently) the open challenge in knowing and the satisfaction of knowing your a bigger part of the community, its not enough to say the game is broken its alot said afterwards if you were a part of the reason why stuff is getting fixed and customer (gamers) are getting happier and remain happy)
                  u must be truly special ... kind of... not gonna add what comes to mind.
                  we must read other forums I suppose, because on one I see , there are tons of people telling them exactly what is wrong and where to put their attention and what changed? absolutely nothing.
                  look what they did about HoF? nothing. same BR brackets for servers 2+years as for new ones. on last HoF my server wasn't even up yet! but this year - after a year- we're expected to have same 450K BR. where this is ok, where this is fair and to who? we should get Apollo gear/rewards HoF - not the one for 2+ years old servers. and yes- people actually left the game eventually because of that.
                  tomorrow events: enchant sylph gear. our servers ( I use plural as we're merged) have this patch for 2 days only. and we're expected to get it done in 2 days while other server had all week for it!
                  Is this improving the game?? really?? delaying patches but expecting and posting same events , same times? not delayed a week? GJ !
                  Out of our best people on old server (before merge) , all cashers: 2 left the game! other two spend only for vip and spirit covenant. nothing more anymore! so yeah improving the game greatly. so I guess u should stop being a troll and actually have a look what people say here -not in this particular thread - before u make such a silly statements. so far r2 showing us all a middle finger and is not interested in making people stay and play, nor in improving the game.

Comment

Originally posted by EviIRose View Post
                    u must be truly special ... kind of... not gonna add what comes to mind.
                    we must read other forums I suppose, because on one I see , there are tons of people telling them exactly what is wrong and where to put their attention and what changed? absolutely nothing.
                    look what they did about HoF? nothing. same BR brackets for servers 2+years as for new ones. on last HoF my server wasn't even up yet! but this year - after a year- we're expected to have same 450K BR. where this is ok, where this is fair and to who? we should get Apollo gear/rewards HoF - not the one for 2+ years old servers. and yes- people actually left the game eventually because of that.
                    tomorrow events: enchant sylph gear. our servers ( I use plural as we're merged) have this patch for 2 days only. and we're expected to get it done in 2 days while other server had all week for it!
                    Is this improving the game?? really?? delaying patches but expecting and posting same events , same times? not delayed a week? GJ !
                    Out of our best people on old server (before merge) , all cashers: 2 left the game! other two spend only for vip and spirit covenant. nothing more anymore! so yeah improving the game greatly. so I guess u should stop being a troll and actually have a look what people say here -not in this particular thread - before u make such a silly statements. so far r2 showing us all a middle finger and is not interested in making people stay and play, nor in improving the game.
                    I agree 100%, if they wanted to please their custommers, they'd have better PR. Above that they'd have to actually CARE about their custommers. So this being said, nobody gives a damn but it is the absolute truth no matter how you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineK View Post
                      If you're not really interested in making this game better, but only about cash, then I'm sorry, that's not right. I've worked as a moderator before too (not here), and to be honest it is a good chance for you all to have any kind of influence to make it better. I'm using this offer as a chance to do it. Better to do sth than complain about it. That is my opinion.
                      Dream on, all you will be is a scapegoat for R² just look on the servers and see the reactions of the players when a "Mentor" shows.All the get is open insults to just laught at.
                      Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                      (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

Do you guys not realize that this is an attempt by R2 to IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PUBLIC RELATIONS? Why are you using this thread to degrade the current state of the subjects to which, by its very nature, this thread is admitting need help? They're appealing to the public to help improve customer service...this is a constructive effort toward all the topics you're moaning about. Do you really think that's helping anything?

Comment

Originally posted by srijanawasthi View Post
                          It should not ask for money cause its just a game
                          Lol maybe im dumb but this game eat so much money and time and to do something 0 pay ty but no ty

Comment

It wouldn't take a lot of effort to help players with their questions and help them play this silly bloody addictive game so they actually enjoy it. The whole idea of getting paid to do it, well, thats just silly. I think a problem with the mentors is that players think they can do anything about lag etc, which they can't and the few mentors that i have dealt with, can't help you either until they have researched it. That's of course if they are not condescending and arrogant, admittedly we can all be noobs at times, but we are not children and mentors certainly are not better than any of us.

We need better quality players offering to help rather than moaning about stuff and assuming that someone else will help these players. A lot has to do with translation of course, i tried to help someone with a simple thing (doing void nm without an attempt to unlock dragon souls) it took ages and they still had no idea what i was talking about and more often than not, players in their guild ignore them or are afk (cos you make us stay online for silly long time to claim rewards) and of course, some players are just morons and can't play and give out bad advice (yes, speed leveling is the way to go, oh but when you get to level 60 with a BR of 30k and you can't do any game related content for that level, then THOSE players are nowhere to be seen, so "nice" people help them through countless mpds with hardly any thanks).

Oh and i really think that Kabam & Kong players should face Kabam and Kong players and R2 face R2, thanks, that was my 2 pennies!
                            Wartune
                            IGN: Decima
                            Guild: Elysium
                            Server: S5 (Europe)
                            Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                            IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                            Server : 59 (Europe)
                            Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

i dont see why pay would matter all i see is complaints this is your chance to try and help make wartune better =)
                              SERVER: s439
                              ING: Angels
                              CLASS: Knight
                              GUILD: Glory
                              BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
                                So... you're trying to get people to do your job for you, since your customer service is already bad enough? Yeah, let me do your job for you, and not get paid... No thanks. I and a lot of other people are fedup with this money pit of a game, amd horrible customer support. And, now you want us to work for you. Maybe customer support should do their job, and you wouldn't need people to work for you
                                from what i understand a mentor is not someone to do their job it is someone to answer in game questions for example i had someone today ask about divinity souls. i belive these are the sort of help the mentors offer
                                SERVER: s439
                                ING: Angels
                                CLASS: Knight
                                GUILD: Glory
                                BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X