Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ty for the offer, i will let it pass

Comment

Apparently an expansive knowledge of the game is optional. Wasted 30k star points based on a mentor telling me Fury Attack could be equipped in a regular astral slot.

Comment

Do I need to play on an R2 server?

Comment

you get paid by complaints and ppl killing u for all the lag and bugs XD

Comment

Originally posted by Pharonix View Post
            Do I need to play on an R2 server?
            No , we also cover Kabam , Kong and Armorgames.Feel free to apply.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Yagami View Post
              No , we also cover Kabam , Kong and Armorgames.Feel free to apply.
              cool,
              i applied, i'd imagine they have a ton of apps so ill patiently wait for a potential reply.

Comment

simple, they do a lot of mistakes, add Mentor in forum to read cursing from player :P

Comment

If you're not really interested in making this game better, but only about cash, then I'm sorry, that's not right. I've worked as a moderator before too (not here), and to be honest it is a good chance for you all to have any kind of influence to make it better. I'm using this offer as a chance to do it. Better to do sth than complain about it. That is my opinion.
                  I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
                  Game: Wartune
                  Allisandra

Comment

So much for this requirement -A high level of written English.

Originally posted by r2_enyo
                    Hello,

If you are asking for benefit, reason you should apply, if you are considering to do it, should be willing to help other players, and help us to make Game better. We would highly recommend to not use this post to discuss Mentor payment/salary. If you are interested to know more, just apply:

Thank you for your attenton

Comment

I would be ashamed 2 be wartune mentor all know them like lesse inteligent ppl specialy coz off the usefull tips they come 2 tell us from time 2 time xD its good lol time but i think Mentor shod come upp whit something usefull.
                      ( Nothing personal just my feeling from my experience whit mentors x) )

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                        I would be ashamed 2 be wartune mentor all know them like lesse inteligent ppl specialy coz off the usefull tips they come 2 tell us from time 2 time xD its good lol time but i think Mentor shod come upp whit something usefull.
                        ( Nothing personal just my feeling from my experience whit mentors x) )
                        That is the problem with most people on older servers... They don't take the time to think "huh maybe the Mentors aren't meant for us". All servers have people who are either new or have a question the needs an answer... Just because you personally don't find what the Mentors might have to say useful others might. Not sure why everyone attacks them they are there simply to do a "job".

Comment

Why no posts in forums about the CRAPPY EVENTS for this month?????

Comment

applying to be a mentor i think is not earning special rewards but earning new friends by helping them to make the game easy for them.

Comment

Hello all, I am interested. I play since more than 1 year on Wartune at R2games.com, server 402, I am knight level 80 in the game; i played in other 2 European servers too (431 as an archer and 456 as a mage). I played on Shadowbound too, (at server 3 as a mage) another your game R2games.com.
                              I cashed on my level 80 knight in server 402 expecially for buy clothes / wings.
                              I speak english well, i like very much Wartune and I know many things about it. I like play for many hours every day and help other players too.
                              I would be very happy if you could accept me.
                              I'm European and i live in Italy, but i spend many hours every day expecially in Usa server. For me are ok all servers timezone.
                              I sent you all my informations for R2 Mentor Application Forum.
                              I'm a serious, helpful player and i never say bad words.
                              I hope you can accept me.
                              Thank you.
                              Last edited by WysteriaVenler; 11-13-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Wow i want to be a mentor to help those people who are new in this game

Comment

Working...
                                X