Wartune Mentor Recruitment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello r2,
    m free player, so can i apply 4 mentor ? or iz it only avail 4 cashers ?
    indian

Comment

• Originally posted by R259938265 View Post
      hello r2,
      m free player, so can i apply 4 mentor ? or iz it only avail 4 cashers ?
      Everybody can apply , as long as you are an experienced player.

Comment

• hi guys, how are these interviews done ? thru Skype ?
        Mage: level 80
        Battle rating:guess
        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

• yes a way to fix this game so when do we know if we get it or is it a hush hush thing so we looking like a week or what?

so when are the interview going to be held and in like a week or 2 or what or is it a hush hush thing?
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-30-2015, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2114358589 View Post
            yes a way to fix this game so when do we know if we get it or is it a hush hush thing so we looking like a week or what?

so when are the interview going to be held and in like a week or 2 or what or is it a hush hush thing?
            If you've applied, you will be contacted by the GMs that oversee the Mentors.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• OK just wondering and one last question as a mentor can we bring ideas to the table like new items that would improve the gaming experience because if we can then i have plenty of ideas that would make this game sore like a egeal

Comment

OK just wondering and one last question as a mentor can we bring ideas to the table like new items that would improve the gaming experience because if we can then i have plenty of ideas that would make this game sore like a egeal
                No, but the question is moot. The qualifications say

-A high level of written English.
                Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

• 1 week to go before they decide i hope i get an interview so i can make this game better

i have a question for posting do we have to post on kabam or in general or both on a weekly basses

just a question if we get into the mentor program do we have to post on both servers or just 1 type like kabam and so on or will that be covered in the interviews?
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-05-2015, 05:09 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

• Originally posted by R2114358589
                    just a question if we get into the mentor program do we have to post on both servers or just 1 type like kabam and so on or will that be covered in the interviews?
                    All R2-associated platforms.
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

• ok thank you for your time

so is the interviewing process starting next week? just out of curiosity
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-05-2015, 05:08 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

so is the interviewing process starting next week? just out of curiosity
                        There is no set week for interviewing. If you are considered by the GMs, you'll get contacted. Just be patient.

Comment

• Do we get an answer if we do not get accepted for mentors?

Comment

• when we will get answer ?

Comment

• not really worth becoming a mentor/moderator in my opinion. I've been a moderator on one MMO and like others here who have that position with other online games KNOWS the amount of hell it can be just to sit at their comps getting smashed every day from unhappy players whining about this and that, trying to assist with tickets and reporting bugs and other complaints. If you add the other fact of a company not really that all interested in customer service and more interested in milking the player base of all the cash they can get.. then you got yourself into a position of being cannon fodder since its YOUR job to defend the ToA and company policy. Rewards you ask? minimal at best. Are you expecting a pay check perhaps? Best you stick to your real job or actually get a real job. If all that i just listed still sounds interesting..then by all means apply..you'll see what i mean. Being a mentor/ moderator is a very thankless overglorified title.

oh...and goodluck to whoever gets selected
                              Last edited by striker8780; 04-22-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• GMs shud make mentors in game help others, not just making themselves stronger since they get free balens for being mentors to the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X