Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Mentor Recruitment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    ha, vets with useless note on new name. comoon gm's. we need you on servers, to help and actualy be able to anwser questions. Not vets/mentors/mods here. Who by the way get all the crapthrown at em for no reason...they are just the only target we have. thanks to lag on actuall conversation to gm. any of you..
    Pretty heavy such huge target on my back :P.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
      Pretty heavy such huge target on my back :P.
      and who's to blame?

Players who keep throwing stones to the targets?
      Mods who willingly wear those targets knowing the risk?
      or R2 who put the target to the mods instead themselves?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Comment

now I am curious..vets and moderators receive anything from wartune..like balens or rewards?

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
            now I am curious..vets and moderators receive anything from wartune..like balens or rewards?
            volunteer-base, from my understanding

well vets and moderators are wonderful names described by r2, the actual name of this job should be "helper" lol
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

how do we need to have a high level of English when most of the time we just would say "clear your cache and cookies"
              Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                how do we need to have a high level of English when most of the time we just would say "clear your cache and cookies"
                t

Don't wanna say "Clere you're cash and cockis" right?
                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

A game helps people develop cooperative behavior and can show them the benefits of being part of a team. It also helps them understand why mentoring really improves performance - something that will be of huge value to them in real life. To mentor means you have the mentality of being happy with the achievements of your *kids*. If this is about you showing off superiority or making cash - go to the Financial Markets and make your killings.

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                    A game helps people develop cooperative behavior and can show them the benefits of being part of a team. It also helps them understand why mentoring really improves performance - something that will be of huge value to them in real life. To mentor means you have the mentality of being happy with the achievements of your *kids*. If this is about you showing off superiority or making cash - go to the Financial Markets and make your killings.
                    if this game really intended to "helps people develop cooperative behavior and can show them the benefits of being part of a team", then they should stop selling items with real money.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by r2_enyo
                      Hello,

If you are asking for benefit, reason you should apply, if you are considering to do it, should be willing to help other players, and help us to make Game better. We would highly recommend to not use this post to discuss Mentor payment/salary. If you are interested to know more, just apply:
                      [old link]

Thank you for your attenton
                      Well I think the first people who should do something about making the game better is the people who work for wartune.

1. Quit opening new servers weekly
                      2. Give reasons to stay in servers rather than server surfing

Then and only then you would get people willing to help others. Why spend our time on people who wont even stay more than a couple weeks. Do this then I can see people willing to help without asking for benefits or pay.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-15-2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Hello,

If you are asking for benefit, reason you should apply, if you are considering to do it, should be willing to help other players, and help us to make Game better. We would highly recommend to not use this post to discuss Mentor payment/salary. If you are interested to know more, just apply:
                        [old link]

So lets not talk about the money, lets talk about the spam that they are doing right now, because we are fed up with the current R2Mentor on S123/127/theother server that merged into it. Since Who ever it is the one that is on that server is unable to answer our questions, their repsonse was a confused emocon, plus with the blue large bullhorn its tellking us what we already know.
                        On top of that who is "Doubts" because he/she keep telling us to "PM Doubts".
                        Plus on top of that some of his recent comments with the large blue bullhorn was: "Hello - PM Doubts", "Slyph Taboo chests on sale - pm Doubts","WTS are for trainin mounts - pm DOubts".

Comment

Hope fuly no mean people get it

Comment

Hello,

[old link]

Sounds good, but .... I can bet that it will be only one more great idea with terrible realization. Do R2 team paying attention, what players saying ? Answer - NO ! Instead fix old problems, players getting useless updates and more problems/bugs/errors and etc ... Auto-answers to tickets, ignoring of reality, and totally disrespect to players ... Yes, it sounds not good, but first of all needs think about Your reputation and learn from others mistakes, because own mistakes costs too much, way too much.

Comment

Can I apply my CV, I'm from Cambodia
                              R2Games
                              [S76] Borugham Forest
                              Sarith

Comment

its the same as wartune veteran program. dont even worth time. to spend 4h+ in day for such small things... well... they who dont have nothing to do. go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X