Wartune Mentor Recruitment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueenAmadala View Post
    its the same as wartune veteran program. dont even worth time. to spend 4h+ in day for such small things... well... they who dont have nothing to do. go on.
    Why not give it a chance? the GM's are being proactive here by trying to enhance lines of communication within the game and that certainly will not hurt at all.

Comment

nice r2games

Comment

I wish I knew what vets and mentors do!!! The one we get on our server group is useless. OK, we are a relatively "old" server and most of us are level 80 but they offer nothing.
        Jherek
        Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
          So... you're trying to get people to do your job for you, since your customer service is already bad enough? Yeah, let me do your job for you, and not get paid... No thanks. I and a lot of other people are fedup with this money pit of a game, amd horrible customer support. And, now you want us to work for you. Maybe customer support should do their job, and you wouldn't need people to work for you
          amen to that
          The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Remember to do your daily quests and recieve rewards
            Last and final warning do no use banned words

did i pass?

Comment

I would love to be a mod once a new game starts up.

Comment

Ohh you mean be one of those Super annoying people who look like idiots by saying "visit forums" and "do jewel hunt daily"........Ill pass thanks I think everyone knows where the forum is and why to do jewel hunt
                "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

I'll do it

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                    Er.. OK.. How much does it pay?
                    They are posting this because they won't spend the money to fix the lag and they won't spend the money for proper support so the pay will naturally be zero ^.^

There is no willingness to make the game better because 90% of the issues raised in the forums are never addressed or fixed anyway

The only reason you should apply for this is if u feel sorry for all the existing mods who cop flack from us because R2 and the devs never fix anything and want to help the mods

Comment

Originally posted by krazycatss2 View Post
                      t

don't wanna say "clere you're cash and cockis" right?
                      rofls..........

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
                        So lets not talk about the money, lets talk about the spam that they are doing right now, because we are fed up with the current R2Mentor on S123/127/theother server that merged into it. Since Who ever it is the one that is on that server is unable to answer our questions, their repsonse was a confused emocon, plus with the blue large bullhorn its tellking us what we already know.
                        On top of that who is "Doubts" because he/she keep telling us to "PM Doubts".
                        Plus on top of that some of his recent comments with the large blue bullhorn was: "Hello - PM Doubts", "Slyph Taboo chests on sale - pm Doubts","WTS are for trainin mounts - pm DOubts".
                        Oooh! We have that one too on sever 168 (and others merged with it).

I'm not sure if they cant read, or just cant be bothered reading things properly. After a recent version update I asked where inter-server pvp points could be found as they no longer showed in arena. His/her reply was to look in arena! Never did get a reply to my second message pointing out that the reason I asked was because they werent there any more. I think he must be trying to prove himsself/herself worthy of being promoted to ticket replies.

As for the "PM DOUBTS" comment at the end of each of their announcements...well...so tempting...
                        Gremlin
                        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaDeDiablo View Post
                          On top of that who is "Doubts" because he/she keep telling us to "PM Doubts".
                          Plus on top of that some of his recent comments with the large blue bullhorn was: "Hello - PM Doubts", "Slyph Taboo chests on sale - pm Doubts","WTS are for trainin mounts - pm DOubts".
                          Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
                          Oooh! We have that one too on sever 168 (and others merged with it).

I'm not sure if they cant read, or just cant be bothered reading things properly. After a recent version update I asked where inter-server pvp points could be found as they no longer showed in arena. His/her reply was to look in arena! Never did get a reply to my second message pointing out that the reason I asked was because they werent there any more. I think he must be trying to prove himsself/herself worthy of being promoted to ticket replies.

As for the "PM DOUBTS" comment at the end of each of their announcements...well...so tempting...
                          Poor Doubts... I feel for her/him. ^_^

As for the cross-server PvP points rankings; the only place I've found them is in the BG pop up screen.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-13-2014, 06:03 AM.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Mentors only tell us the obvious things, they should only be for NEW Servers.... ours has 1.5 year old... so any question can be answer by us.. no need of a "mentor"

The only things we want to know are about events or bugs, and mentors dont have any clues about either of those questions....

Comment

I've been telling people for a long time. There is ALWAYS at least one individual on almost every server that is polite, quiet and seems to have an unlimited supply of balens. Yes, there are rich people that play, but I find it very unlikely that there are that many spending tens of thousands of dollars on a browser based game, especially when there are better games out there that require so much less. I have always thought that these people are R2 employees designed to be high brs that "encourage" the rest of us spend balens to try to keep up with. The mentor requirement that requires you tell no one seems to fit this idea. Perhaps I am wrong but it still smells fishy......... Makes you wonder how many of the "top" guilds are being helped along a bit.

Comment

im interested

Comment

Working...
                                X