No announcement yet.

Wartune Mentor Recruitment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. I am done with my application form :-)

Comment

Thanks but no thanks, even if i cant quit, which would be best for me, i still dont have Stockholm syndrome about this game.

Comment

first time to see you pleased to meet you

Comment

well I don't meet 2 require age and English but I am here for 2 years but not in this site

Comment

they never answer questions in game though

Comment

I hope this time I will get an answer^^ Last time you didnt even tell me whats wrong with me

Comment

I always like to help people in a game I really like and am willing to spend my money atleast on VIP, I hope to get the chance to help.

Comment

I applied, and never got a response back. Typical of R2.

Comment

they pay you with lag and less fun =))

Comment

• I think it is a great opportunity to be a better gamer

Comment

• I applied hoping they choose me :P
                        :cool:Stay Calm and Relax:cool:

Comment

• I love this game, such a well balanced arrangement of events and activities.
                          I lie awake at night thinking about what to do the next day and how soon I will make that next item/level.
                          At work I research everything and read hints and examples and wait for going home time.
                          I finally got off to a good start on my new server S567 so I have stopped jumping servers.
                          Now we are merging with S563 (unfortunately) but hopefully this means new comrades to team up with.
                          Made some terrific friends and agonised with them about all the frustrations of the games (astrals especially).
                          Wish I could make a living out of playing Wartune - it would be my dream job.
                          Thank you all and keep up the good work.
                          p.s. The last few weeks without regular maintenance have been glorious.

Comment

• what ?

Originally posted by r2_enyo
                            Hello,

If you are asking for benefit, reason you should apply, if you are considering to do it, should be willing to help other players, and help us to make Game better. We would highly recommend to not use this post to discuss Mentor payment/salary. If you are interested to know more, just apply:
                            [old link]

Thank you for your attenton
                            This is more than a game but a business, I fully understand it takes money to put out and investors deserve to make something.

As such it's perfectly normal for people to ask what your offering in return for their time/effort since you deliberately make no mention whatsoever.
                            Why make people jump thru hoops to find out when you can avoid all this by just saying so in the first place. Seriously what did you expect to happen ?.

R2 asks for new ideas, yet when they use one the person gets nothing.

Small wonder you have so many cynics when you play the "make the game better" card.
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-15-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• how does saying "four leaf clovers are rare! Trade them in for rewards!" make the game better? mods/magisters can't fix the places that need help

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Austin View Post

There are some criteria to meet before applying, so here’s what we’re looking for in a Mentor:

-An expansive knowledge of the game.
                                -A high level of written English.
                                -Ability to work well in a group and communicate clearly.
                                -A positive personality and a general enthusiasm for games.

all this for only Copypasting the same text over and over again ? i dont want to sound mean but thats all i saw so far if a Mentor was visiting my Server and "spammed" the Copypasted texts all again

Comment

Working...
                                X