Battle Timed out: who should win?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
    I would guess that whom ever dealt the most damage over that period of time would be the winner?

you are the winner!!
    Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

yeah, thanks for your suggestions but isnt there a mod in this game anymore? this is a very important thing to know considering most matches will now end up in Timed-out.
      Last edited by dyopet2; 09-01-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

think of my suggestion
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....30#post1092330

Comment

I would guess that whom ever dealt the most damage over that period of time would be the winner?
          I would think so too because in TA, I was the only one left against 4 opponents and we still won the match after it timed out.

Comment

Well, it's common sense. ANY game you play where you have a certain amount of time to win a fight, the winner usually ends up being the person who dealt the most damage over that period of time. Unless R2 decided to go backwards logic and make it a coin flip for who the challenger and defender would be. And in that case, the defender is usually deemed the winner if he cannot be killed in that set amount of time.

But I'll still stick with what I think. Who ever deals the most damage over that fight is the winner.

Comment

Well, it's common sense. ANY game you play where you have a certain amount of time to win a fight, the winner usually ends up being the person who dealt the most damage over that period of time. Unless R2 decided to go backwards logic and make it a coin flip for who the challenger and defender would be. And in that case, the defender is usually deemed the winner if he cannot be killed in that set amount of time.

But I'll still stick with what I think. Who ever deals the most damage over that fight is the winner.
              This is wrong for domination I can tell you that much. The attacker, or player on the left in domination loses in time out. Just happened on my server 169 with 2 players, the player on the left with enough time and rounds would be able to beat the right player but was not able to and actually lost his domination match because of it.

Comment

You're not right about it, since happend to me maybe 3-4 days ago in CS, when I attacked someone, dealt him 4,2mil. dmg (and it wasn't everything because of layers) and he took me 0. I lost and it considered me as I was being killed. He couldn't deal better damage, since I got only main in the party and have only Odin's Blade as heal.

So as I said, challenger is always the one that loses since he's not able to defeat opponent in assigned rounds, just in TA it's most likely random. Or maybe when 2 teams are challenging, team that has joined queue sooner than the other one, loses?
                BigEsses
                [S69] Foultusk Lair
                BloodOath

Comment

Working...
                X