Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the End-It-All, End-Game Gem Event 2014?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    base stat for lvl 8 ATK is +350, lvl 6 is +220

if you think such nice gem event will repeat you can keep your lvl 6, but I will surely won't gamble for it, will make as much as I can for this gem event
    If I make as many level 7 and 8's as possible, I will still have a bunch of level 5 gems equipped or possibly lower levels. I even may have to leave some spots empty because I will not have enough gems to put back in there, even lower level gems.
    Last edited by R262181389; 09-02-2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      If I make as many level 7 and 8's as possible, I will still have a bunch of level 5 gems equipped or possibly lower levels.
      use all the gems you have, leave slots empty or put whatever gem you have, destroy all if you can get another reward for synthesizing, rebuild after event to lvl 4, maybe 5 now
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        use all the gems you have, leave slots empty or put whatever gem you have, destroy all if you can get another reward for synthesizing, rebuild after event to lvl 4, maybe 5 now
        In my case, if I remove all level 5 gems, 16 of them, and make level 6 gems with them, I would have to leave 8 slots empty. I don't have much of anything to put back in there. I was thinking of just making 8 level 6 gems and leaving those other slots empty until the soul crystal event in hopes of getting a few level 5 gems from those gem packs.

Not sure if I should synthesize higher than level 6 as that would mean more empty slots. I would only be able to get 4 level 7 gems and 1 level 8 out of those level 7 gems although it is tempting to do it for the training whips.

Comment

This event right now is pretty much a miracle, you should do as much as you can because there's absolutely no guarantee that they will stay this generous forever (IE event tokens from mw/sc events in the past) even if you have 20 empty slots you'll fill them up with lv3-4 gems later.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing to but it just doesn't feel right to leave a bunch on empty slots. Even though there is a soul crystal event coming up, I could fill those empty slots up pretty quick. But dang, it takes so much gold converting those HP gems. I mean it takes over a million gold to convert 1 level 8 gem, my gosh.

Ok, let me ask you this, what would be better? 8 level 6 gems equipped or 16 level 5 gems equipped?

Currently with all my gems I have, counting the ones I have equipped, I can come up with 10 level 8 gems and that's counting the ones I get from the reward. But that would leave about 20 slots empty or with a really low level gem.

What have the rewards been in the past? This is the first time I really been able to make level 6 and higher gems.
            Last edited by R262181389; 09-02-2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

1st ones i got are lvl 4 to lvl 7s w/ gold and lvl1-3 gem pack(if i remember correctly)
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Just synth. You will get lotsof high level gems, not just 2 level 8 gems.
                Plus, you get gem packs which will give you extra gems.
                Plus mount whips which will give you a higher stat and more mount pixels.

Comment

to make an easy example imagine you have 16 lvl 4s with no event you can make them to 1 lvl 6. with the event the same 16 lvl 4s you can get 2 lvl 7s. so ye syn all you can till you have no gems left at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                    Yes but within the space of last months gem event I managed to get 1000 lvl 4s for this one, so I will just have to get another 1000 lol xD
                    It's still gonna be a 1000 lvl4's you lost for lvl9/10 rewards, I made 60 lvl8's myself, made full lvl8 on my sockets and holding on to the rest till we get a reward category for higher level gems

Server: S53 Dustorn Hold
                    Name: Drayvinn
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 7887k

"Your armor means nothing, your faith even less."

Comment

Originally posted by warray123 View Post
                      That's true, now I don't even think I need to farm for the level 70 ./ 80 set anymore for example, because they only add a few thousand BR overall which can easily be gotten from other means. Not worth spending all the time on the sets
                      Congratulations on being a little bit stupid!

Obviously not heard of the Holy Cast on lv80 set then have you. If you think that you can get 20k br (per piece) from other means then go for it LMAO. That's 160k BR that you need to find by other means:- GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Comment

@ Drayvinn: you can forget about that happening.. it only requires 2 lvl 10 to make a lvl 11 and 2 lvl 11 to make a lvl 12 so that basically means that if they apply same rewards to higher gems, every lvl 10 can automatically be upgraded to a lvl 12 (maybe even yielding a bonus lvl 12 if that level is rewarded too..) assuming you have the transposers. Doesnt sound like R2 to give such massive rewards for free lol.
                        Last edited by Alci1; 09-07-2014, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X