No announcement yet.

[Event] Gem Synthesizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a great event! For the first time I really want to THANK YOU!

Now please, go work on the lag issue

Comment

I just need more gold to unpack and convert my gems.. lots of gold..

Comment

I want to complain about this event..
        It must be a hacked event, there has to be a catch (tic)

Nice event R2, keep them up and I might give u a Christmas bonus.
        [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Best Gem Event ever !!! Thank you R2
          Player: Vix
          Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Resurgence
          Lvl 80
          Class: Archer
          BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
            Duration: 9/1 – 9/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 - S514
            • Kabam: S1 - S102
            • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing gems into level 5-8 gems.

Rewards:
            • Level 5 Gem: Lvl. 5 HP Gem x1, Mount Training Whip x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
            • Level 6 Gem: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1, Mount Training Whip x100, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2
            • Level 7 Gem: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1, Mount Training Whip x200, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5
            • Level 8 Gem: Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Mount Training Whip x400, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.
            Do You realise, how many players wartune will lose after such event ? Everyone, who using own brains will agree with me .... Keep like that and soon will no players left at all !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R226826510 View Post
              Do You realise, how many players wartune will lose after such event ? Everyone, who using own brains will agree with me .... Keep like that and soon will no players left at all !!!
              sorry but I don't get whats wrong with the event.. care to elaborate? I loved the event personally...

Comment

not sure why everyone thinks the event is so great. you're not getting ahead of anyone when everyone gets the same rewards. The only one who gets ahead with this event is r2 buy selling massive amounts of gem transposers.
                Last edited by R2sucksbad; 09-04-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hakunamatata333 View Post
                  sorry but I don't get whats wrong with the event.. care to elaborate? I loved the event personally...
                  why did you love it, personally? I can almost promise you didn't advance your character from the field whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    why did you love it, personally? I can almost promise you didn't advance your character from the field whatsoever.
                    Well I did synthesize 9 level 7 gems, and got 9 level 7 gems(equivalent to 144 level 5 gems) for free, with help from the other level 5 and 6 gems I synthesized. So I have 16 level 7 gems in my equipment and 2 in inventory.. Plus I have a decent amount of mount whips.. Don't remember gem events promising too much more.. And I hope you are comparing with gem events because it is pretty decent to say the least.. If you don't like Gem events, that's a different story.. your personal view and you are welcome to keep it..

As far as rising above others is concerned, when has any event been not available to all, except for those for cashers? Luck and real cash aside, it depends only on the time you you spend on the game that will "advance your character from the field". No event will be able to do much for you there..

And yes, I did spend 295 bb to get one level 7 gem transposer, and a lot of gold.. but all received from game.. Haven't spent a dime on the game yet.. if someone can spare balens for multiple transposers good for them.. for others, 295 bb is possible in game itself without spending real money..

Again, not saying that events cannot be better.. But you need to think a little positive here..
                    Last edited by hakunamatata333; 09-04-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

my hat is off to you R2 with that great gem event that was one of the best ever I really hope you start having that one for now on thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                      X