Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
    The whip event , and the bounty quest event , are not enough -.-
    1000 sc per day from bounty event, you say not enough huh?

some time ago (like ancient? XD) we can hardly get 1000 sc a week
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Bought level 8 HP transposter this morning. Made some level 8's. Went to work, came back from work and found out that they have removed the transposter (without putting balens back) and converted my 3 level 8 gems back to level 7 gems. Placed a ticket but i'm NOT amuzed! Guess I can whistle to my transposter and balens...

Comment

Originally posted by R294770600 View Post
        Bought level 8 HP transposter this morning. Made some level 8's. Went to work, came back from work and found out that they have removed the transposter (without putting balens back) and converted my 3 level 8 gems back to level 7 gems. Placed a ticket but i'm NOT amuzed! Guess I can whistle to my transposter and balens...
        :/
        Please give me your ticket number.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

well finally r2 make happy player! is 1st event when im happy if can put some gold there is realy GREAT EVER EVENT (money make me to cry to no can make all gems max :P)

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

, It's still not comparable as , what we was getting from this gem event -_-
            "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Best gem synthesis event ever

Comment

Gems... gems... gemss... GEMSSS!!!... i feel like a woman crazy about Gems... great event and good marketing, with this forced me to buy HP transposer up to lvl8 and with the bounty quest event to lvl up to 65... now im getting into the NM.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

when is r2 gonna start soul engraving event?

Comment

I don't like when it feels like you advance way to fast... and giving us these many gems really advance us way to fast

I know I'm the only one that thinks like this, but I enjoyed I had gotten 5 lv8 gems in 1 year, now I can get like 20 in 3 days... just anti-climax

Comment

kinda strange that R2 is giving this kind of rewards (free gems). what matters most we get this very good gem event. thanks R2.

Comment

I have a question: I have made several lvl 8 HP gems and now I am able to do lvl 9 gems too. However, no rewards for lvl 9 gems. Should I keep the lvl 8 gems and wait and see if we get rewards for lvl 9 gems synth in future hot events?

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                          I have a question: I have made several lvl 8 HP gems and now I am able to do lvl 9 gems too. However, no rewards for lvl 9 gems. Should I keep the lvl 8 gems and wait and see if we get rewards for lvl 9 gems synth in future hot events?
                          Good question, i guess they will update the event with higher rewards but i don't know for sure. For now i'm holding on to my gems for it.
                          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                          then click on support

Comment

+1 R2, very nice event. thank you.
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

this is so true.. i 2nd that Kim. : )
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                                kinda strange that R2 is giving this kind of rewards (free gems). what matters most we get this very good gem event. thanks R2.
                                Watch in a month they are going to give better rewards and we wont have many gems to synth
                                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                                X