Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 9/1 - 9/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 9/1 - 9/7

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Monday the 1st of September at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S530 The Garden Sity, an East Coast Server.

On Thursday the 4th of September at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing S531 Fellsword Mountains, a West Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

Thank you Helen for the new servers

Comment

stop loading 50%

Comment

finally ive been waiting for S530 weeks now ^^

Those who are going to start on S530 today: I want to form a Team before the Server starts, so we can pass the first Days together. Also going to start a Guild there as i've done it alot so far. Interested? PM me

Comment

Fix the game as hole.lag loading black srceen.

Comment

Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.

Comment

i guest some IP address from some country has been blocked by server,,cant connect all r2 games.
              stucked on 50% loading screen

Comment

Server not found plisss respon,, 2 days cant login game.... Indo player internet provider speedy ... My vip xprered cant enter game ,,,, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

u dont hear the costumer u will leaves by the gamer, so fix the game stop loading 100%, lag in bg make me lose my honor

Comment

ilike to join your guild my ignwill be Shadowâ„¢
                    Originally posted by Corti2 View Post
                    finally ive been waiting for S530 weeks now ^^

Those who are going to start on S530 today: I want to form a Team before the Server starts, so we can pass the first Days together. Also going to start a Guild there as i've done it alot so far. Interested? PM me

Comment

When are we getting merges?! S505 is litterly dead….Everyday more and more quit the game because of it -_-"

Comment

Waiting for the S531 can you guys create a guild named " Guardians" that might be cool lol
                        IGN: JNSlvn
                        Class: Knight
                        Level: xxx
                        Battle Rating: xxx
                        Guild: xxx
                        VIP: xxx
                        Player Type: Light/Moderate Casher
                        Cash Spent: xxx

Comment

when is next europe server gonna launch? Is it S532?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SandP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	575.3 KB
ID:	1694069Something wrong with this server is less then a hour old and this is whats happening already? hmmmmm very suspious to me

Comment

Is it just me or S531 got release in advance or much earlyer? I was able to log in 4 hour prior to the release date *** ?
                              Shadowbound Active player.
                              -Mango
                              -S88
                              Guild: BloodBay

Comment

Working...
                              X