Knight Vs. Rogue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Vs. Rogue

alright let's do this ppl this is a challenge choose Knight OR Rogue who is better and wins the round to be the best and tell the reasons why and what u like this may be also a great guide for some ppls anyways Knight Vs. Rogue CHALLENGE! Go!

Thread moved to Game Discussion.

Comment

awesome i love both of them but for pvp 1v1 rogue maybe the best knight also is good as well

Comment

most players may say rogue but for me mage may beat rogue as well beside knight but i like all the classes are good and useful

Comment

Idk that's kinda close and knight can win if he knows how to use his skills in time. Although rogues are pretty OP. xD

Comment

I would say it's all about who stuns first lol
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

If the pvp is placed within a radius of 100 .... and if u go ou u loose ... definitely a knight would win

Comment

is the beginning / like the knight be weak, but quickly changes when equip
                soul and can change and the rogue stun & Pang, CRITT have as much as he wants.
                PvE is unfortunately so at the beginning of something cumbersome it einweng lasts until nightmare dungeon can run, in the later stages ...... already said above .....

Comment

Well , in pvp, I can kill every rogue but scion and eidolon, in PVE, I think knight wins again, rogues focus on 1 target mostly, knight can fight 1 or more mobs,dungeons, knight wins again, the stealth for rogue is usefull, but he lacks dmg.Knight is really hard to kill , but deals dmg , if you are going hybrid knight.I could solo RV Nm at lvl 45 without any buffs, rogues are struggling with dungeons .That is all I have to say I am a proud knight !
                  Server 82 Celestial Haven
                  Eidolon Hybrid Knight
                  IGN;(S82)Mitobe
                  Married with (S82)WillowFire66
                  Guild:S82 Eternity, position ;Guild Master , Ieader ; S82 Mitobe
                  Wings:Extreme Angel lord wings 4+
                  Pets:Super Angel,Fire Lord,DeathKnight,Thanksgiving turkey and BA

Comment

Originally posted by Beterplayers View Post
                    the stealth for rogue is usefull, but he lacks dmg.
                    All I have to say is my prior server's main was a knight, but I will hands down deny rogue not dealing dmg. Their crit rate and attack speed gives them a huge amount of dps compared to a knight.
                    Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
                    I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

Working...
                    X