Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ясен6275 View Post
    lol. Another expofobic.
    actually he has a good point there.. bc the new exp.limits were lower than the limit for uppgrading u talents. so this change made many peeps too level upp before they wanted it (inclusiv me my self) and now levellin upp too lv 70 before u are ready for it dosent only mean that u get u HS higher.. for me my goal before lv 70 were too get my lv 70 gear pieces and shards and get LD (titel). This wasent possibly after the lates change bc it made me level upp from 67 too 71 in a week bc off the new exp. limits. and for this Im very disappointed
    Last edited by Katjuza; 09-02-2014, 04:55 AM. Reason: typo
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

• maintance again .....

Comment

• gimme conpensation .. im lose attempt with mpd.. room kick me out... feck with it -_-

Comment

• and that takes 4 - 6 hours and could be longer? lol, u have new maintenance team? damit

Comment

• Originally posted by adoreswan View Post
            gimme conpensation .. im lose attempt with mpd.. room kick me out... feck with it -_-
            You received announcements every 10 minutes about the maintenance Nice try

Comment

• I am Freaky because i like it !!!

Comment

• I probably have a feeling that this maintenance is for new updates, but there will be some stuff we'll be missing. So please, if possible, could you put in a compensation for the maintenance to make up for the events we'll miss. European servers will be missing battlegrounds, tank trials, and possibly World BOSS and arena. Idk about other servers, cuz I only play European servers, as it's the only server timezone I can come to guild battle.

Comment

• are u kidding? its morning for you but its right during world boss for us people around the world are on this server silly

Comment

• how about bound balens from compaings? R2 remove it or it,s my drop rate zero?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                      actually he has a good point there.. bc the new exp.limits were lower than the limit for uppgrading u talents. so this change made many peeps too level upp before they wanted it (inclusiv me my self) and now levellin upp too lv 70 before u are ready for it dosent only mean that u get u HS higher.. for me my goal before lv 70 were too get my lv 70 gear pieces and shards and get LD (titel). This wasent possibly after the lates change bc it made me level upp from 67 too 71 in a week bc off the new exp. limits. and for this Im very disappointed
                      This game is not made to be played smartly/resonbly/.... It is made to make u pay money. ALOT of money. The sooner u understand that the better for u.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
                        When are you going to fix the Deep freeze skill for archers since it has never worked PVP an now useless PVE especially for Nightmare dungeons sky trail where the skill really matters. Instead us archers are stuck with a useless skill. Sure it works in necropolis but lets be honest how often do we really do this with free keys....Never since using it on the catacombs is worth more in the long run. an well for archers that have beaten level 100 of the catacombs the agruement of the skill working there is null an void. As well as making scatter shot work in Spire once again. If you guys are not willing then give archers better def an damage scaling so we stand a chance. Since archers are not need to run MPD's anymore what is the use in playing anymore. As well as out of all the money people spend we have to deal with lag yet wartune alone has made billions of USD so is it so much to ask to provide us with better severs. So we are not getting disconnected during Arena Wilds Spire Maps etc. It comes a point an time when people have to deal with it all the time an become disgruntled an Give the Mods an earful an they dont deserve it as well as other players get the wraith to. So my question R2Games is when are you going to fix the problems you caused with the last Patch an stop treating mages like they are superior an Give a fighting chance back to archers. Since Knights have high defenses an obscenely high scaling on skills for damage. I have played all 3 classes an to be honest after this last patch Mages came out on top where knights took a hit but archers just got shafted an in a really bad way.So R2games please do something about this
                        I can say only one thing to you my archer friend....BRAVO, BRAVO! Very well said !
                        Last edited by Delfy_m; 09-02-2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ясен6275 View Post
                          This game is not made to be played smartly/resonbly/.... It is made to make u pay money. ALOT of money. The sooner u understand that the better for u.
                          will not.REFUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Im a fighter haha .. I play too have fun..not too be poor .. :P and I will keep on building my toon bigger whit as low payment as possibly ..
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

• overloaded forums...????????? LOL douple post whit one clik..huh
                            Last edited by Katjuza; 09-02-2014, 05:12 AM. Reason: douple

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                              If you want to get rid of black box at Wb GB BG then i advice you download the mini-client .. When you add the 9999 Stack and new troops ? next year?

With or without mini client same ******.. daca vrei sa sti asa mult!

Comment

• Dark Succuba and bandwith please.. Lag and bugs..

Comment

Working...
                                X