More Inventory Space Needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Inventory Space Needed.

I have almost no inventory space left. I sold 12k insignia's so I could do the new gem event, and after doing as much as i could I now have only 3 spaces left. I will not use whips or sc without an event as I would lose far too many rewards. I received fashion boxes from the last event but have had to leave them unopened as I have no space for more clothing. I bought one clothing pack I really wanted but that created even more inventory problems so i will not be doing it again, I just don't have the space left to buy any more wings or clothing, and I will definitely not exchange one piece of clothing for one fashion shard. At least not until I have upgraded all clothing to the max (if there is a max). I have sold all luck stones except the level 9. I can't farm for sylphs anymore, no space to keep the essence, etc. etc.

PLEASE R2 help us!!!! Increase the stacks to 9999 or give us another page in guild or our own inventory. This is all making the game too frustrating to play as we keep having to sell or synthesize items just to open up one or two spaces. And buying any more fashion sets/wings is out of the question as it will only end up in my mail now
    Jenn - Temple of Ibalize

Originally posted by deeann View Post
    I have almost no inventory space left. I sold 12k insignia's so I could do the new gem event, and after doing as much as i could I now have only 3 spaces left. I will not use whips or sc without an event as I would lose far too many rewards. I received fashion boxes from the last event but have had to leave them unopened as I have no space for more clothing. I bought one clothing pack I really wanted but that created even more inventory problems so i will not be doing it again, I just don't have the space left to buy any more wings or clothing, and I will definitely not exchange one piece of clothing for one fashion shard. At least not until I have upgraded all clothing to the max (if there is a max). I have sold all luck stones except the level 9. I can't farm for sylphs anymore, no space to keep the essence, etc. etc.

PLEASE R2 help us!!!! Increase the stacks to 9999 or give us another page in guild or our own inventory. This is all making the game too frustrating to play as we keep having to sell or synthesize items just to open up one or two spaces. And buying any more fashion sets/wings is out of the question as it will only end up in my mail now
    And this is a case of exactly what I have been predicting for so long. It shows that absurd price of inventory and no 9999 stacks is actually backfiring. More stuff added means less able to pay for other stuff because lack of space.

Comment

9999 stack on some servers
      Will be released on the rest the next week, I believe.

Comment

Working...
      X