fragarach fusing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fragarach fusing

Is it possible to fuse 2 supreme augurit X??

(S62) zephiroth

lvl 119

Yes, it is possible. Honestly it is the most horrifyingly obscenely over powered weapon. LOL. It would take massive work. Especially if you want to put an Aug X in your divine soul. Potentially you could equip an Aug X double fused into both your regular weapon slot and into your divine soul. I have not tried that one, but it is on my list of things to try.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Wasn't there a guy who reported that he couldn't fuse two Auguric swords
      CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
        Wasn't there a guy who reported that he couldn't fuse two Auguric swords
        There was a point in time where the option to fuse two Augurics was disabled. However, I believe that it was re-implemented some time ago.

Comment

How many weapons can we fuse when we get 100%?
          IGN : Jibril
          Server: [s62] Bloodshed Hollow
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          LVL: 160
          Honor: Emperor
          Costume: Sylish Blond (M) Black swim trunks (M)
          Weapon: (Immortal) Auguric sword X +14
          Pixie: Holy Terrene
          Mount: Super Kyubi /A. Alicorn
          Pet: gen3 panda/ Gen2 Dragon Boxer, gen 1 burning angel, firelord
          baby Titan, baby Nymph, baby Tortle, pet bunny, Scarecrow Witch <- won it in pack (collecting pets )

Comment

Once your refinement level is at 100% you can fuse ONE other weapon into your primary weapon, the one that you refined. If you fuse something into your weapon, then you find a different weapon that you would prefer instead, you can fuse it over the top of the first fuse and only get the stats of the most recent fuse.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
            X