This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
    Please note Holy gears will be released sometime in future.
    according to EdgeLOA

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
      according to EdgeLOA
      cool. thanks mate
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

When the gonna fix the lag's we have every time in Twilight clash ??
        And our server is dying! maybe a good idee to fuse servers together so it become more fun to play whe have now 10-15 players left and some of them are alts,
        in [S155] lo's Exhoration

[S155] lo's Exhoration Zeeuwdude, Guild Incresible's

Comment

This is in response to the bug fixes.. Styx was supposedly fixed earlier today, but when I played TA she still only cast shield and nothing else.Click image for larger version

Name:	Styx fail (800x394).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	310.3 KB
ID:	1694063 As you can see there is no Angel Skill for Styx. This was on S17 for the character Mythusila.

Comment

Originally posted by stacy.carter View Post
            This is in response to the bug fixes.. Styx was supposedly fixed earlier today, but when I played TA she still only cast shield and nothing else.[ATTACH=CONFIG]102516[/ATTACH] As you can see there is no Angel Skill for Styx. This was on S17 for the character Mythusila.
            totally agree with you mate, got the same issue on my other account, styx is still bugged in ta which means i'm forced to move around my angels just so we can have a normal ta battle

Comment

i dont have styx but it is really annoying fighting in a ta match with someone that does and it sets aquarius shield off all the time. was hoping that would be fixed.

Comment

Somehow it works for me just fine...

Comment

Dark Abyss 1 click is bugged. Devs needs to fix this ****. it says you get rewards but you don't get anything. No rewards or stars if you do one click. There a post about this in the bug section. However, it seems that no one cares to even report in there.

Comment

Another bug with Dark Abyss is when you buy the buff that gives 35% stun resistance, it shows 35% on the left side, but when you select it, it says it only increases by 10%. You morons should fix that as well. Also when buying the +15% Agility buff, it shows 15% on the right side, but it says you only get 10% when you select it. You guys are such a failure.
                    Last edited by vastilos; 09-07-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X