Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New Server Merge Promotions and Activities Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Recharge Bonus Pack I
    • 200,000 Gold
    • 20,000 Kyanite
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    • Mount Hoof x10

Opening price: 500 Balens

Recharge Bonus Pack II
    • 600,000 Gold
    • 60,000 Kyanite
    • Soul Crystal x200
    • Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x5
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x50
    • Mount Hoof x20

Opening price: 3,000 Balens

Recharge Bonus Pack III
    • 1,500,000 Gold
    • 150,000 Kyanite
    • Mount Training Whip x200
    • Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x10
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x100
    • Mount Hoof x50

Opening price: 7,500 Balens

Recharge Bonus Pack IV
    • 3,000,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Kyanite
    • Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x5
    • Insignia x500
    • Fate Stone x300
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x200
    • Mount Hoof x100

Opening price: 12,000 Balens

Recharge Bonus Pack V
    • 5,000,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Kyanite
    • Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x10
    • Sylph EXP Scroll x50
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x300
    • Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1
    • Mount Hoof x200

Opening price: 20,000 Balens

Recharge Bonus Pack VI
    • 10,000,000 Gold
    • 10,000,000 Daru
    • Kyanite x800,000
    • Sylph EXP Scroll x100
    • Insignia x1000
    • Lvl. 8 HP Gem x2
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x600
    • Mount Hoof x300

Opening price: 30,000 Balens

this is a mistake? or you having a laugh? was going to recharge till i saw the smallprint...rofl. Do you guys actually play the game? That stuff is not worth that money at all, so recharge bonus this time is NOTHING? Great promotion, "recharge and we'll give you chance to spend even more money for the privilege of spending money with us..." jeez i bet thats goin to be well popular, more likely people will do it based on the fact they usually get GIVEN (yeh i know free is a dirty word) a bonus..now they gotta pay for th bonus? They'll be seriously P'd off. Guess thats one way to get people to quit in disgust..

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      shadowtune continues to grow.. dunno how it's possible.
      what is this Shadowtune you speak of.
      ShadowBound
      Server 55
      IGN:Reflex
      Level 70
      BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
      Server 58
      IGN: You
      Level 75
      BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

Sylph Level-up Pack

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the 5th day following the server merge

Description: Player may receive a special Sylph Level-up Pack upon any sylph reaching level 60 and above.

Rewards: Sylph Sepulcrum x20,Sylph EXP Scroll x20

Got 4 sylph's at lvl 60, but didnt get anything, not in the mailbox, not in inventorie.

And im not the only one, someone lvled up their sylph, didnt get it either.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Mod can u answer ? or was this event an error>?

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
          Sylph Level-up Pack

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the 5th day following the server merge

Description: Player may receive a special Sylph Level-up Pack upon any sylph reaching level 60 and above.

Rewards: Sylph Sepulcrum x20,Sylph EXP Scroll x20

Got 4 sylph's at lvl 60, but didnt get anything, not in the mailbox, not in inventorie.

And im not the only one, someone lvled up their sylph, didnt get it either.

Yes would like an answer to that as well please? i got 5 60+ havnt had anything..

Comment

So is it correct to say the Sylph 60 promotion will be payed out in the mail like Guild and BR/Strength promotions

I have the same issue as those above have a 60 Sylp no rewards. If you have 2 60 plus do you get 2 rewards or just 1 regaurdless of number of level 60 sylphs?
            Last edited by sprog; 09-21-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

That Sylph pack thing, is that still a server merge bonus?
              As i havent seen it yet.

Comment

any feedback Mod or do we need to send tickets ?

Seems a simple thing to check out???

Comment

plzzz s350 long long time not merage

Comment

when is/are the next merges?

s535 especially?

Comment

Guys stop complaining about r2 not giving a damn about the weaker players. Harsh truth is they don't.. Question is why? Well, let me tell you. This isn't a game. This is a business. They only reward top 10 because top 10 players spend the most money on this business.Since this is a business (quite a proffitable one), they cant afford to reward everyone or that will disrupt the cash flow. Cashers wouldn't spend so much to stay in top because they'd get better rewards. So you see, the only thing you can do if you look at this as a game instead of a business is to ignore everyone else and just play for the fun of it. Trust me that's the only thing you can do, R2 never listens to the players ( i believe this is game policy) .

Comment

so i reached lvl 70 in the alowed time to recieve the lvl 70 hot event rewards and the they took it out of hot evens an hr early...it clearly states 2359 7 days after server merges i go into spire and its there get out of spire and hit lvl 70 and go to collect my reward in hot events at 2245 and boom its gone ?

Comment

Patching really annoys me plus having new server plus merging means adding too much casher to compete with money. New server promotion these days when you
                          can buy 1k soul crystal for 10k balens 20% off nice one compared to 500 soul crystal for 10k balens back on 2012.
                          They calculated it so much wrong plus the hot events has cystaloid training whip pack back in a year that they didnt
                          have. It cost a lot just to get an alpaca, train mount 60x more just to get event card and still not enough. Have it whipping to 60x plus again and again and it will
                          cost balens 25% increased the amount of balens that you buy for the alpaca today.
                          Sucks BIG TiME.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                            Activities

Guild Battle Bonus!

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the 7th day following the server merge

Description: Think your guild has it all? Be showered with rewards if your guild finishes in the Top 3. Guild rankings are based on guild Battle Rating.

#1 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                            • All guild members will receive: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10
                            • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x5, Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Insignia x3000

#2 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                            • All guild members will receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x6
                            • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x5, Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1, Insignia x1000

#3 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                            • All guild members will receive: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2
                            • The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 7 Luck Stone x5, Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1, Insignia x500

Note:
                            • Rewards will be sent after the events by system mail.
                            • Rewards will be sent within 3-5 days after the event according to the Battle Rating Update time of the day.

Battle Rating Contest!

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the 7th day following the server merge

Description: Keep tuned! Contest for the strongest lord after server merge launch! Test your bravery and power here! Battle Rating Top 10 players will receive rich bonus during this event:
                            • #1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x2000, 100,000 Kyanite, Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1
                            • #2 in Player Strength Rankings: 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1000, 80,000 Kyanite, Lvl. 7 HP Gem x2
                            • #3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x600, 50,000 Kyanite, Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1
                            • #4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x200, 20,000 Kyanite, Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1

Notes:
                            • All rewarded items are bound.
                            • Rewards will be sent through mail after event ends.

ATTENTION: This event will not appear in-game; however, the qualified players will receive the rewards via in-game mail within a week of the event ending.
                            7th day at 23:59 means Friday night? (end of Friday) or Thursday night? (end of Thursday)

Comment

onlyboundballenandcantrecharcge

Comment

416 needs a merge...listen to your customers for once ...

Comment

Working...
                                X