Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Server Tycoon Brings Powerful Mounts!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Server Tycoon Brings Powerful Mounts!

Duration: September 4th to September 8th (server time)
    Servers: S1-S214
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Inferno Steed, Floe Hunter, Void Armor, Seraph’s Helm, Vidar’s Boots, and many other rare items!

Resource Tycoon (Single Server)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mounts tycoon 0904.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	1756153

Rules
    - Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Gold, Angel Tears, Runestones, Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, Aegis Shards, Soulstones, Element Crystal, Enchanted Ore, Gem Enhancement Stone and Gemology Points.

Name:	Resource Tycoon 0904.PNG
Size:	355.7 KB
ID:	1756152

- Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. Prizes include Gem Enhancement Stone, Synth Scroll, Totem Badge, Blessed Stone, etc.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	tycoon grand prize 0904.jpg
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	1756155

Overall Scoring Rules

Name:	Overall Scoring Rules.jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1756154

Check out the valid ways of acquisition for each in the in game Tycoon menu. More exciting events are coming up through September 4th to September 8th. Check them out in the in-game How Events menu now!
    Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game.

R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Feel abit scammed , The 1st place prize was 2xVidar boots as it was announced before.Why it got changed?

Name:	xXf13vU.jpg
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	1694052
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Drunkuser; 09-04-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

this is just not right
      Attached Files

Comment

THX DEVS/GM still got bug with ZODIAC here and 5 day now i will lose point in aegis shard do u wanna help me with that point ******* ......

Comment

Any1 else feels like second-third is better than first place?

Comment

Originally posted by R269669569 View Post
            actually to use the celestial hunter soul you need the inferno steed already active. So even if you got second-third, its practically useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
              actually to use the celestial hunter soul you need the inferno steed already active. So even if you got second-third, its practically useless.
              the reward for 2-3 is not celestial hunter soul, its the floe hunter mount (not an evolution)

Comment

Originally posted by R269669569 View Post
                i like floe hunter than that steed =)
                rank 1 mount is only for crit build char

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
                  Azure wolf needed for upgrade floe hunter with celestial soul, not the steed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkuser View Post
                    Feel abit scammed , The 1st place prize was 2xVidar boots as it was announced before.Why it got changed?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102461[/ATTACH]
                    R2Games never announced anything before. That is GTArcade. They have different stuff than us. You weren't scammed. You just put 1 and 1 together and got 3.

Comment

im not felling well this time but i like know when tycoon come again. if anyone know please reply

Comment

First time I can score more than 58K points after quite some time and all I spent was just 8 diamonds in total, Thanks r2games for such a nice event and chances for low cash user to win

Comment

Originally posted by Khar_Wai View Post
                          First time I can score more than 58K points after quite some time and all I spent was just 8 diamonds in total, Thanks r2games for such a nice event and chances for low cash user to win
                          you really dont know how to play the game then if you spent that much, I can hit 58k without cashing, stop blaming everything on R2 xD
                          Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

this tycoon is so easy you know why? because they include GOLD POINTS and ENCHANT RUNE POINTS..... unlike last time

its easy to get 58k tycoon points... =)

Comment

Originally posted by Estesolaria View Post
                              you really dont know how to play the game then if you spent that much, I can hit 58k without cashing, stop blaming everything on R2 xD
                              Well, first of all, open your eyes wide and see what I'm telling properly.

Secondly, tell me, how much time did you spend just to do shits and all together how many diamonds have you spent in total? Cuz I know it's easy for those who have already achieved many victories in all the events like Spire to get many points in just one single day. If you can just get 58K points, it means you suck more than I did, those diamonds weren't event fully utilised on the event but merely on Djinni's merchant

In other words don't **** with me about you didn't spend a single dime because i don't care, you can even get 1st place in the tycoon (given that the game still uses the same thing in a long time) and all you have to do, start collecting Darics and go all out, so literally it's all bulshit on what you were saying because, I used 8 diamonds in 4 days to get 58K point without any spare resources or anything much to bring me forward.

And judging from our join date on the forum, it means you already played for a more longer time than I did. So what are you hoping to accomplish by telling me you didn't spend at all and saying I'm blaming them? What is the base of your accusation.
                              Last edited by Khar_Wai; 09-11-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X