Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

increase critics in wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increase critics in wb

why i continue do fail always so many critics in wb? i've 13k criticand seems that work like 1000 in critic... what could help me in wb?
    every hero has his hamster!

Food critics?

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
      why i continue do fail always so many critics in wb? i've 13k criticand seems that work like 1000 in critic... what could help me in wb?
      more crit.

Comment

yes welcome to stupid R2 games where is nothing explained, Play, spend n waste ya time.

Comment

no one say reply to me?

Comment

3 people replied to you. you need more crit to crit more often.. Thats it.

Comment

and i've told that 13k critic is like 1k in wb. something not work

Comment

There is a maximum crit rate, at least in WB. It's something like 80%, and you can't get any better than that, no matter how much crit you have. You don't need a whole lot of crit stat to max your crit rate at WB, even 2k crit is probably plenty for most people.
                Archer skills that directly add crit rate can be better than the max, though. Same with sylph skills that improve crit.

I get the same rate of crits in WB at 10k crit as I did at 2.5k.

Comment

well..just because u have 13k crit value doesn't mean you'll crit alot. If you ever got time to dig up the old threads, there was a theory going around that still seems right to me today. Crit rate is affected by the ratio of all your non-crit stats i.e. Patk, Matk, Pdef, Mdef, Block, Troops, Hp. All these 7 stats if raised to a certain value to obtain a specific ratio in comparison to your crit value gives you the optimal crit rate. As to what the optimum ratio is no one has managed to figure it out yet since it's such a complicated formula. You'll just have to grit your teeth and tweak your other stats. Change your crit gems to other gems to boost your other stats and lower your crit value for now. You might find it may improve or it may not if you happen to be tweaking the wrong stat.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

also there's a possibility that crit % capped at certain numbers. it means when it capped at 80% chance, even if you have have 99999 crit you will never go above 80%.

just a theory tho, since we never have the formula for crit.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Well, I'm having a similar issue. My BR didn't increase much (by 7k) and my crit increased by 3k (to 11.5k).
                      Now, I barely crit at WB, while I crit as crazy in PvP or in any other PvE dungeons.
                      The only problem is during WB, where my crit rate drops to ~30-40%.

Comment

Based on the type of bugs that exist and have existed before, i would not be surprised at all if there was a bug with "over critting" , that made the value go nuts and start over from zero, meaning , that having above certain point will actually drop your crit rate...

And since WB since to have special crit treatment, and archers got a passive bonus to crit, i would not be surprised if those high crit stat archers would suffer from "this over critting"...

You might have to remove some crit gems for WB and check if it makes any diference..
                        " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                        Class : Knight
                        Nick : Khine

Comment

here's the problem with more crit.... you've increased your battle rating now you need more attack to match the crit value, which raises your battle rating causing you to need more crit. It's a juggle.... and there isn't a cap I'd say, its more like diminishing returns. It's like walking to a wall at half the distance each step you take, u get close to the wall, but never actually reach it. So for 99% crit, u might need 20k crit or something stupid, but that's just a guess.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            here's the problem with more crit.... you've increased your battle rating now you need more attack to match the crit value, which raises your battle rating causing you to need more crit. It's a juggle.... and there isn't a cap I'd say, its more like diminishing returns. It's like walking to a wall at half the distance each step you take, u get close to the wall, but never actually reach it. So for 99% crit, u might need 20k crit or something stupid, but that's just a guess.
                            I doubt it's something like that. Seeing on most top CN players ~20-25k crit only to match their 180k atk/pdef/mdef.

Would go with Arlad's post, no matter how high you get it there's probably a max you'll reach and after that rate will always be same. I think when you reach something like 10-15k crit (with current power levels) you're as good as you'll get, anything after is just BR fluff.

Comment

Well, I had 187k BR, now I have 193.5k BR.
                              I had 8.7k crit, have 11.5k now.
                              Had 48k MATK, have 53.7k now.

I know of at least a few people who have similar BR/stats to mine and some have issues with crits on WB, some don't.

And like I said, in PvP (cross server arena for example) my crit rate grew to at least 70%. I crit with nearly every hit. In BG I crit more often vs. 220k players as well.
                              In the Spire till 20'th boss my crit rate also seems to be way higher.

EDIT:
                              Today I took off some crit gems and had 8.8k crit during WB.
                              My crit rate at WB significantly increased. From 2-3 crit hit rounds I went to 2-3 non-crit rounds.
                              Some people suggested me removing all crit when I enter the WB liar and setting it all on again, because the crit calculations may be messed up at WB. Will try doing this tomorrow.
                              Last edited by Caballero1321; 09-09-2014, 05:05 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Working...
                              X