Spire God Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire God Question

Saw the spire god title quest. reads gain passage through the spire. So...do we have to beat all levels?

Thank you
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

yes u have to clear all levels, i believe its 24 or 25
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Thank you for answering my question. I figured as much, or else it would be too easy to get title.

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
      yes u have to clear all levels, i believe its 24 or 25
      [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

beat all 24 levels

Comment

Out of curiosity...anyone done this since the patch? I know a few groups were doing it or getting very close pre-patch, but now you can't slow 21-24 and they rage.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            Out of curiosity...anyone done this since the patch? I know a few groups were doing it or getting very close pre-patch, but now you can't slow 21-24 and they rage.
            Haven't heard of anyone clearing it since.

My server's top team is only on 22 now (iirc) even tho they beat 24 pre-patch.

Comment

its all about extra vulcans we are able to manage to kill boss 21 without extra vulcans

NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
              Archer Current br 226k

Comment

We can kill 21, but haven't gotten farther since patch. That bleed on 21 i ridiculous lol.
                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

My team gets to 21st and what Reylinna says - bleed is damn killing us. Top Server team reaches 22nd.

I bet kong-s5 EU server teams reach 24th and maybe even clear that.
                  They're way more powerful than my server (kong-s11).

Comment

well dante and his team have enoth br to clear it but i guess they also need extra vulcans cos of enrage
                    Archer Current br 226k

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      Reached level 23 (last bar) today, without freeze, will try again to check if freeze works
                      IGN: Kittylation
                      Server: Miniclip
                      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                        Reached level 23 (last bar) today, without freeze, will try again to check if freeze works
                        Bosses have 2 icons now (Speed reduction immune, Stun immune).

Comment

well dante's team, (bozko, salata,heisenberg, me) tried 4 times to clear spire, but failed cause pan has lvl 20 enhanced guardian angel astral...we got extra vulcans, but this stupid pan always had 1 crit vulcan delph to die...it was really frustrating...df doesnt work and they enrage...FAST. i think we will try again when we have time, maybe after whip event...
                          Originally posted by TheVictorious
                          Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                          Originally posted by PunkPetal
                          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                          Originally posted by EdGrr
                          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                          Class: Mage
                          Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                            well dante's team, (bozko, salata,heisenberg, me) tried 4 times to clear spire, but failed cause pan has lvl 20 enhanced guardian angel astral...we got extra vulcans, but this stupid pan always had 1 crit vulcan delph to die...it was really frustrating...df doesnt work and they enrage...FAST. i think we will try again when we have time, maybe after whip event...
                            well dante i guess u able to kill it in some days cos of HolyForge!!! i seen your br rise to 50???? xD
                            Archer Current br 226k

Comment

Originally posted by R233787790 View Post
                              well dante i guess u able to kill it in some days cos of HolyForge!!! i seen your br rise to 50???? xD
                              well i wouldnt like that...now spire is a challenge...if we get that much br boost, then no point...
                              Originally posted by TheVictorious
                              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                              Originally posted by PunkPetal
                              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                              Originally posted by EdGrr
                              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                              Class: Mage
                              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                              X