Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R278932801 View Post
    memory leak and infinite loading?
    Staff needs to address this. I'd rather not have the next 5 updates vs. this problem remaining.

Comment

When is the guilds BR gonna be calculated to determinate the top 100 guilds?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 10th of September at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update the Patch 3.1 Part II to all wartune servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
        • Added the Holy Forge system.
        • Added Cross-server Battle event (Preliminary will begin September 21st).
        • Optimized Inventory: Each slot's upper volume limit has been increased from 999 to 9999.
        • Optimized Dragon Invasion: Second entry will not cost Stamina.
        • Fixed an issue in which the warrior’s skill "Enhanced Delphi Destroyer" was not working as the description stated.
        How about they fix dark succuba in wilds or remove it. It's been bugged from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
          Staff needs to address this. I'd rather not have the next 5 updates vs. this problem remaining.
          I agree 100%.. R2 thinks their content is so good, we dont need to play it to enjoy it...

Comment

Yes tyvm, finally 9999 stack my vault and inventory have been full for weeks since the events aren't coming fast enough lol
            "With great power comes great responsibility"
            "Live to love, Love to live"

Name: XTrueShotX
            Class: Male Archer
            Server: S461 - Unearthly Grave
            Guild: ☜Omega☞
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 1.18m with Eudaemon

Comment

maybe just maybe fix the ranking system seems some top people being left out. Certain realms say S300 are not in there....

Comment

Emma I'm not sure if you guys know. I'll put a ticket it if it happens again but a lot of times when I'm in Lych's Lair Nightmare if I use brutality rune my actions go dark and it basically afks me for two turns not letting me attack and doesn't summon the rune either. Please fix. Anyone else have this issue? Just wondering

Comment

i wonder what bug will we have this time
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilverfaze View Post
                    Emma I'm not sure if you guys know. I'll put a ticket it if it happens again but a lot of times when I'm in Lych's Lair Nightmare if I use brutality rune my actions go dark and it basically afks me for two turns not letting me attack and doesn't summon the rune either. Please fix. Anyone else have this issue? Just wondering
                    this is because u use ur brut when its supposed to be on cooldown, last boss of lych lair has that buff where u have zero cd for all spells, while runes show ready u have to wait. if u wait and use brut rune after the normal cd (max lvl i think its 45 sec, then you wont go dark and afk turns)
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 10th of September at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update the Patch 3.1 Part II to all wartune servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
                      • Added the Holy Forge system.
                      • Added Cross-server Battle event (Preliminary will begin September 21st).
                      • Optimized Inventory: Each slot's upper volume limit has been increased from 999 to 9999.
                      • Optimized Dragon Invasion: Second entry will not cost Stamina.
                      • Fixed an issue in which the warrior’s skill "Enhanced Delphi Destroyer" was not working as the description stated.
                      7:30 gmt hass passed no maintainance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ясен6275 View Post
                        7:30 gmt hass passed no maintainance.
                        It's 7am GMT right now.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                          thank you R2.. this will make alot of people happy.. : )
                          Yes finally we got that, but when?! When alot players bought rows or even whole 3rd page!!! And now we wont need so much inventary room.

Some compensation for all balens burned for 3rd page??!
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

new bugs, can't hardly wait...lol

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                              Yes finally we got that, but when?! When alot players bought rows or even whole 3rd page!!! And now we wont need so much inventary room.

Some compensation for all balens burned for 3rd page??!
                              And why would you want compensation for that? If you opened 3rd page, you did it to have a more convenient life, not because you had to. I have 3 rows open on 2nd page and it works just fine - it's all about vault management.
                              Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

damn.. will unclaimed rewards be granted ???

had a power outage, did 10 BQ but could not claim the rewards :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X