Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/10 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's corect.
    have only first page open and it works fine.
    vault is completely full but invent is half empty

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
      And why would you want compensation for that? If you opened 3rd page, you did it to have a more convenient life, not because you had to. I have 3 rows open on 2nd page and it works just fine - it's all about vault management.
      Completely agree with this post. You opened 3 pages up its your issue not theirs. I also only have 3 rows open on 2nd page. If you haven't learned by now the trick of filling your Guild Vault and getting Kicked gives you more space you really should pay more attention. ALOT of players recently due to the mass flow of SC and MW have been using this technique. If you're gonna complain about Guild Wealth being the issue...why do you have so much Guild Wealth? I put in my daily 600k gold and thats it cuz unless I buy a potion I have nothing else to spend on but the Guild Wheel.

Comment

i have one suggestion change gods descent rewards why the strongest player on server is taking all star tears for first kill rest ppl are getting nothing it is really pissing off i still need 74 more star tears for my first pet and have already over 2k star sands with that reward system you making one player much stronger then others it sucks and is not right

Comment

finally! thank you for fixing EDD. And for adjusting the stackable rate. Can we get a change to bound and unbound items? from what I understand the auction house is not being released to american and euro servers? whats the point of having bound and unbound items. The stackable to 9999 is great but a big issues is having bound and unbound legend stones and crystaloids, shadow stones etccccc that tend to make there own piles.

Comment

Originally posted by R26910819 View Post
            i have one suggestion change gods descent rewards why the strongest player on server is taking all star tears for first kill rest ppl are getting nothing it is really pissing off i still need 74 more star tears for my first pet and have already over 2k star sands with that reward system you making one player much stronger then others it sucks and is not right

Its set for cashing but maybe they can make it cross server event weekly? kinda like sylph arena rewards. A culmination of points is somehow made. Less emphasis on cash more emphasis on total points? possible mini quests: reach x ammount of dmg for 5k points. Kill 3 bosses within 45 min x points etc. I still think the heavy cashers will own the event but this way anyone has a chance to achieve the rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
              finally! thank you for fixing EDD. And for adjusting the stackable rate. Can we get a change to bound and unbound items? from what I understand the auction house is not being released to american and euro servers? whats the point of having bound and unbound items. The stackable to 9999 is great but a big issues is having bound and unbound legend stones and crystaloids, shadow stones etccccc that tend to make there own piles.
              There is a simple fix to this...drag either the bound or unbound pile onto the other and they all become bound items. They're not gonna change something like this because if they won't fix something as simple as the Dark Succuba why would they do something actually that changes a massive amount of items and coding?

Comment

Originally posted by saladins44 View Post
                and maybe, give a name for boss in dragon invasion, much of us just see a shadow for first boss and cant click for attack after die.
                the name for it should be tiamat invasion

Comment

To whom it may concern, if your fixing things can you also fix campaigne blitz as when you blitzing if you go fishing or talk in guild it automatically stops the blitz and you lose the stamina for that go and get no rewards thank you

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                    And why would you want compensation for that? If you opened 3rd page, you did it to have a more convenient life, not because you had to. I have 3 rows open on 2nd page and it works just fine - it's all about vault management.
                    What lvl are you exactly and how much your BR? Cause i got 2 pages inventory plus the vault and not exist any space to fill everything in there. WHY? Simple 17K Souls, 14K whips 60K insignias, hoofs, dragon essenses, luck stones, armor parts, unused clothes, fashion shards, armor shards, Mahras, sepelcrums, gem lvl boxes, gems, rune stones etc........... There is no way to store all that in 1 page plus 2 rows and the vault. So stop talking about management and other funny solutions to a serious problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kalydreamme View Post
                      What lvl are you exactly and how much your BR? Cause i got 2 pages inventory plus the vault and not exist any space to fill everything in there. WHY? Simple 17K Souls, 14K whips 60K insignias, hoofs, dragon essenses, luck stones, armor parts, unused clothes, fashion shards, armor shards, Mahras, sepelcrums, gem lvl boxes, gems, rune stones etc........... There is no way to store all that in 1 page plus 2 rows and the vault. So stop talking about management and other funny solutions to a serious problem.
                      Lol let me reverse the question on you...What lvl are you and how much BR? Cause I've got the first page and 3 rows in the second along with my vault and I get about 35k-40k SC and about the same in MW every event and I handle it just fine. As I've stated in a previous post...Use your Guild Vault to your advantage. Fill it with the SC and MW get kicked from your guild and reinvited back. Look at all that space you have now! Don't open the mail for 30 days or until the next event and bam you should have either half your inventory empty or your entire vault at the least. And why the hell do you have 60k Insignia? If you're not using it for anything useful start getting rid of it. If you're trying to get gear...start buying the pieces you need.

Comment

[*]Fixed an issue in which the warrior’s skill "Enhanced Delphi Destroyer" was not working as the description stated. [/LIST][/QUOTE]

how about fixing the df for archers instead of making it useless skill that people put there points into it

Archers=dps which means we are to defend and kill
                        meaning when you gave them that skill it's there's to use to defend themselves against players,bosses,monsters
                        now it's useless against anything but players it was working as intended there was no need in putting where we can't use it on monsters and bosses all because knights and mages whined cause they felt that it wasn't fair to them, well now since one of our skills have been taken away why don't you take a major skill of theirs away or make it where it doesn't work on their skills since we got it done to us??
                        IGN: Wickked
                        Level: 80
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: Skypea
                        Server: 186 Windhollow
                        Br- 308 M

Comment

I wanna know when the next mount whip event is gonna be & if there will be a hof event again this year as the last 2 had

Comment

Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                            There is a simple fix to this...drag either the bound or unbound pile onto the other and they all become bound items. They're not gonna change something like this because if they won't fix something as simple as the Dark Succuba why would they do something actually that changes a massive amount of items and coding?
                            yeah I know im just saying its rather annoying constantly shuffeling your inventory. especially so on key runs when your gear, shadow snts, loids, stones, sc xtals etc dont stack. Its more so an annoyance. and your most likely right I highly doubt they will address it soon. BUT the more people make an issue about it the quicker they would be to address it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
                              [*]Fixed an issue in which the warrior’s skill "Enhanced Delphi Destroyer" was not working as the description stated. [/LIST]

how about fixing the df for archers instead of making it useless skill that people put there points into it

Archers=dps which means we are to defend and kill
                              meaning when you gave them that skill it's there's to use to defend themselves against players,bosses,monsters
                              now it's useless against anything but players it was working as intended there was no need in putting where we can't use it on monsters and bosses all because knights and mages whined cause they felt that it wasn't fair to them, well now since one of our skills have been taken away why don't you take a major skill of theirs away or make it where it doesn't work on their skills since we got it done to us??
                              [/QUOTE]

Ummm, they took that skill away because Knights didn't have a freeze ability at the time. It was to even Mages and Archers with Knights. Also they did take a MAJOR SKILL away from the knights, everyone should know it by now the fact that they massively nerfed the Knights Passive Heal ability. So complain about your DF not working on bosses all you want but then you'll start the arguement of why Knights can't have their Passive Heal ability back and your DF will still be useless. Oh and to continue...the Knights and Mages slow abilities work the same as the Archers...we can't freeze bosses either you should maybe pay more attention to whats happening. If someone is telling you its working they're lying to you because I personally know the knights slow ability does not work on any bosses or WB or Gods Descent or Sky Trail. It only works on players as well.
                              Last edited by R265868045; 09-10-2014, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                                Lol let me reverse the question on you...What lvl are you and how much BR? Cause I've got the first page and 3 rows in the second along with my vault and I get about 35k-40k SC and about the same in MW every event and I handle it just fine. As I've stated in a previous post...Use your Guild Vault to your advantage. Fill it with the SC and MW get kicked from your guild and reinvited back. Look at all that space you have now! Don't open the mail for 30 days or until the next event and bam you should have either half your inventory empty or your entire vault at the least. And why the hell do you have 60k Insignia? If you're not using it for anything useful start getting rid of it. If you're trying to get gear...start buying the pieces you need.
                                lvl77 156k br. Mage. So if you want to be kicked just for having space you can do it freely. Its some kind of solution...... but i have a trust issues with R2. Who is gona risk all his stuff IF a bug delete all your mails?
                                Just something to think about.

Comment

Working...
                                X