No announcement yet.

Guild management 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Divine Altar, you do not get rewards unless you kill at least one mob. Maybe this can be implemented in Guild Battle. Unless you get over 50k points, you will not get honor, insigs/etc. That will help people out with the sitting at spawn and not doing anything. Along with that, a nice Board in GM/AGM tab can show cumulative damage done in guild battle's for the week. We just really need a GM/AGM tab to control things. Starting that and working on it slowly would be nice. Except not Guild Quarry slow lol

Comment

So far all suggestions are good ones,
      one thing that would be great is having new Guild upgrades, once you reach lvl 10 and have all items at max nothing make a difference btwn Guilds except Guild level and Guild strength.
      LadyParadi

Comment

I have a small list of suggestions I'd like to voice;

- Better rewards in the Divine Altar (All you get is a tiny bit of kyanite and some shadow crystals. Not much you can do with that. Add some Insignia and Honor like somebody previously suggested)
        - Ability for AGM to summon the Guild TOA OR an automated timer which the GM has control of. That would simply mean the tree would automatically spawn at whatever time the GM set the timer for. GM would not have to be online for the tree to be summoned. Yay! Everbody wins.
        - Get rid of the Guild Officer rank and just have the AGM and GM ranks as superior ranks OR make it so the AGM has more power and authority than the Officers.
        - Add more items to the Guild Shop which can then be replaced every month or so. Keep the basic items such as legendary stones, potions and whatnot but maybe add in stuff like mounts, clothing which can cost a ton of contribution, but it will give players something to work for.

Just a few suggestions that were created by kawaii brainstorming <3
        Warning: Beware of the nutjob who owns this siggy <33

"I once asked someone if they cared about
        Death. They replied; 'Nah, like. I don't fink bout
        stuff like dat! Innit bruv!'

So I said: 'Oh. Wish to meet my new friend?'
        When they saw the guy in the black robes carrying
        a large scythe, they ran like there was no tomorrow."

The name is Valancey, but feel free to call me Val, 'kay? <33

Comment

Have been reading through all of this thread and agree with quite a lot of it. One thing though..as far as the guild chests I do ours a bit differently. I keep track of who helps out with mpds, spire, ToK, arena even after they are done, who attends tree and who is at GB. They can do BG if they want or not. The 1 rule I have for GB is..Be at Tree if you want to be in GB. If they are not there..they may not get in. It doesnt make a bit of difference if they are in top 10 to get a chest. The guild works as a team always. I do like the idea of mute..we do have a couple that cause a few probs at times. My officers and A G M's do more than accept people too, they help in planning GB's, making decisions pertaining to upgrades and more. I ask the guild what they want first and then we talk about it and decide. I would love it if they could open DA or summon the ToA too and post messages. That is long over due. I hope what is being suggested here does get implemented. Good thread.

Comment

Speaking of guild management function, I highly doubt they would add anything more elaborate than what they already provide, but I agree the role privileges should be changed. The current roles push too much burden on the guild master and little to none on the guild officers, forcing the guild master to be much more active than the assistant guild masters, and the guild officers basically do nothing but add and remove members, which doesn't happen often on older servers (other than fixing bag problems).

Comment

Well first of all - try to cooporate while doing runs. gain respect. dont afk in run , etc.. usually these harrasments starts that people are so brainless to manage their char. that tthey just freelance way on every run its mpd or guild activities. of course i hate them and alot people who play advence way. every play their way.. i play to do it strict way so i hate people who are just lazy, afk , hang in run but dont give anything to be more team work.
              well its society problems.
              [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
              Character: Lanankuras
              Class: Archer
              Lv:80
              Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
              And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
                Well first of all - try to cooporate while doing runs. gain respect. dont afk in run , etc.. usually these harrasments starts that people are so brainless to manage their char. that tthey just freelance way on every run its mpd or guild activities. of course i hate them and alot people who play advence way. every play their way.. i play to do it strict way so i hate people who are just lazy, afk , hang in run but dont give anything to be more team work.
                well its society problems.
                I think that why a reputation system is important as you can see if the person is pulling their weight. I can forgive people who go afk during some runs but if they do it all the time I just will not do runs with them again. It seems everyone wants to ring me during Spire and during WB.

DarkMeph
                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                  I think that why a reputation system is important as you can see if the person is pulling their weight. I can forgive people who go afk during some runs but if they do it all the time I just will not do runs with them again. It seems everyone wants to ring me during Spire and during WB.

DarkMeph
                  How many missed calls do you get? Be honest, you must get at least one ;D

But, yeah...Lazy people are a bit of a spear in le backside. It's a shame you can't do something in order to get 'em to move themselves.
                  Last edited by Imperias; 11-10-2014, 12:17 PM.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

ok this isn't just a guild statement i'm adding but in general a multi

Comment

multi pm system would be nice

Comment

hi guys, you know I don't like this idea at all and here's why first no one is gonna tell me what I need to do in a game when I pay to play and most do. if I don't want toa then guess what i am not doing toa same goes for DA. second keeping track of what and when we do Gb DA Toa etc... none of your damn business there is reason they don't have that in this game its because of people who take it way too damn seriously. some of the other stuff like 5min afker in guild battle ok understand that and better tracking on towers cool. don't like the punishment thing ethier who are you to take gold out of someones inventory or any other thing you can think up the bleeping works. most of the other stuff is ok but these top 2 are the ones that will start some trouble.
                        Mage: level 80
                        Battle rating:guess
                        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          Yeah, I've created a forum for our guild to keep the info about the crucial things regarding guild life.
                          The thing is, little people like reading the forum every single day, while the game consumes so much time itself.
                          Lately, even I have little time to administrate the forum.

We set up a system in which we give points to people holding the GB towers and for Top10 Ranks in the GB (all distributed equally within 10 ranked players).
                          I created a simple app in Java which let's us deal with chests distribution a lot faster. I created text parsers which parse our forum topics containing GB Tower Teams and Top10 Ranks, so we can distribute chests within a few seconds as long as players' database is up to date.
                          The app allows the Guild Master to give special chests for players who we think did something special or deserve a special chest.

Still, the system is far from optimal, but at least all our guildies know the rules and no one feels ommited.
                          don't like the point syetem top ten ranks only the bigger payers of your guild get the chest ? the ones on towers don't need thoses guild chest give them to your low br players I mean really. no one feels omitted right and how many outgoing people in your guild ? maybe a group of 10 maybe less that came up with this so it only benefits you guys. you people always forget to ask the little guy what about all the people that don't say anything or are too shy what do they think about this ? probably have no clue. this is where the guild e mail would help. don't mean to seem rude but I have seen this befor and it really annoying you people that spend $$$ and get 150k br above everyone and only think about the tight group you're in. this just an opinion of mine i don't mean to upset anyone but i've been in servers in U.S and the U.K servers been in several guilds and there all the same you get a group of people that think they own the guild
                          Mage: level 80
                          Battle rating:guess
                          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Remove the Fruit/Energize spam in Guild Chat at Tree of Ancients. It's completely useless and destroys any announcements and planning, in the best time for those things.
                            *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                            lvl80 Mage
                            S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                              Remove the Fruit/Energize spam in Guild Chat at Tree of Ancients. It's completely useless and destroys any announcements and planning, in the best time for those things.
                              I agree with that it does make it annoying nearly all the time.

DarkMeph
                              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                                My purpose of this thread is trying to make ways for guild leaders and his assigned assistants/officers to be able to enforce his ways and thus lead his guild more efficiently and strictly.

Why I came to this issue is simple. Think we all seen them in our guilds, people that harass, use bad words, don’t listen, in any ways needs to be talked to by the leader or his officers.
                                Now usually talking too them seals the deal and they will hush, but many other times it will just continue. Now, we could just kick them out of the guild but this wont do anyone any good. What does R2games with people that are using bad language? Mute.
                                Now muting doesn’t always stop someone from starting again and further sanctions need to be laid. A penalty as you wish, in the form of gold drawn from the player which goes into the guilds wealth.
                                I would encourage people to talk about this and come with idea’s how this would work out.

I also want to discuss the officer, assistant and guild leader status.
                                There is at the current time not a single use in being officer or assistant, other than a assistant can set players for the guild battle.
                                This, in my opinion, has to change. A guild leader shouldn’t have to pay 100 balens to mass email his members, this should be free. Also in my opinion a guild leader should have more info about his member to actively and strictly maintain his guild, like how often they attend to Divine Altar, Guild battle, Tree of ancients. As mentioned above, the leader should be able to “punish” his members.
                                The assistant should have more hand on too and of course less than the leader. They should be able to mute, punish, summon tree etc.
                                Now the officer is somewhat the little child that isn’t seen. Currently there is really no point in being a officer, how can we arrange this status?

Now making you members put in an effort there has to be some kind of a reward. Been thinking about how to use the guild chests but without any info its very hard to keep track on who is really putting in his effort. Some additional rewards would be nice or maybe some extra statuses??

This is purely a discussion thread to in the end make a strong united suggestion towards our developers to look at it. Yes I know we just follow their version, but if we don’t try it will never happen.

I would also like to keep this thread clean, without swearing, meaningless comments. Any on-topic posts remains whilst the rest will be removed. I know this is a lot asked for some on this forum but please try it

So far we got:

- Assistant guild masters should be able to summon tree and divine altar.
                                - New types of rewards, automatically given by a particular achievement.
                                - Remove the officer or update its importance.
                                - Improved way to make guild chest distribution more simple.
                                - Automated punishments by the system (boundaries set by the GM)
                                - More info so the GM can see particular members attend to the several guild events.
                                - Different font colors for the AGM´s and GM
                                - Bigger announcement pads and flashier
                                - A forum corner and a strategic corner
                                - A marker so its visible who is on which tower
                                - Free mass guild mails
                                - Welcome message with rules and pointers
                                - Auto remove afk-ers after 5 or 10 minutes in GB.
                                - AGM´s should be able to make announcements

Please tell me if I forgot some.
                                How about a way to punish back your GM who just throw u out coz he love other guild ? Just coz only him (GM) wanted to kick u out ) ???can we do that ???

Comment

Working...
                                X