No announcement yet.

Guild management 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been giving my brain a rest and I did have thought about Guild Officers. If they got removed and no other AGM or GM was on maybe the person who been in the guild longest gets a Guild officer position so they can recruit people into the guild. As soon as a AGM or above came on they they would lose that position.

The other option would be allowing members to join on a short term basis to make sure that they are the right fit for the guild. During this time they cannot be promoted to a guild rank unless the AGM or GM accepts them fully.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I think a few of the main ideas have been brought up in posts previously.

Mainly Guild Battle Participation
      Divine Altar Participation
      Ability to Start Tree of the Ancients by AGM
      Different coloured in Guild Text for GM/AGM (togglable) So when we are trying to make sure people see what we say instead of the mass of green from everyone

Darrkin
      Server: R2 - S219
      Guild: Legends
      Class: KightHood Mage
      Level: 80
      BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
      Arise ☾☾
      Loki
      Goddes of Prosperity
      Hecate
      Zeus
      Poseidon
      Venus

Comment

what ever happens people will complain they were not aware of it. So it not often you get a chance like this. Liquid could you not change the first post to say what been suggested?

DarkMeph

Comment

I'm pretty much satisfied with the guild management system but there are a few things that could improve. I'm a guildmaster & I try my best to take all round responsibility during GBs. From organising teams (need more space in annnouncement) to keeping track of the participants list during battle (for removing afk members off the list i.e. the ones who didn't enter the battle). After GB, I note down the name of those participants in a notepad file till a certain BR. We have decided a cut-off BR limit to ease my job :P
          After two weeks, I take some time out & tally that notepad file & choose the chest winners. Would love to see the process being eased somewhere down the way. That would be a relief for guildmasters

Also, we've retired the Officer position. It's useless. Either we trust the person enough to make him/her an assistant or you stay a member. Simple enough

Comment

Would it not be easier to have the system remove afk players after 10 minutes. I am thinking maybe the G. M could set some rules before the GB and the system then selects those who are available. I mean something be level 30+ BR 40k+ and it select those who are on-line?

DarkMeph

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              So far, our Officers, Assistants and "Tower Leaders" are responsible for managing Tower Team squads. If there's any player that doesn't obey the rules, he's kindly asked to stop defending the tower. If he doesn't move, he gets kicked out of the GB list and sent to the forum to read our rules.
              Would really like an option to see people who are currently "Guarding" the tower, then Assistants and the Guild Master could react faster.

More active or contributing (in the overall meaning of contribution, e.g. maintaining the good atmosphere) low level players are given "special chests" in our guild.
              Not mentioning, that thanks to those high BR / level players, those little ones get more insignia, honor and SC
              A step further.. A marker that gets put on the player showing what TOWER they are on.. We label ours as Home South(HS), Home North(HN), Enemy South(ES), Enemy North (EN)

So HN, HS,ES,EN could be a title that shows the player what tower they are guarding... It also helps in chat spam.. It allows you to set the members before the battle. It would also give incentive for them being a tower guard.

Give a Title Defend a tower 50x, 200x 500x 1000x as an example.

That would get more people to join The GB..

As for ToA, I believe you shoul dbe able to summon 2x a day. But have a counter where you can only participate 1x a day. Along with a counter that shows who has enter ToA, which thenin turn could be used to be a Guild Battle participant.. This will insure people energizing the tree because they need the points to get into the GB

So you must have a 2 points to be invited to GB.

And last a feature to vote out the LEASER if inactive for more than X amount of days. ( a failsafe for someone that quits or lets say something that keeps them from entering the game for long periods of time)
              Last edited by Raven0077; 09-15-2014, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven0077 View Post

Give a Title Defend a tower 50x, 200x 500x 1000x as an example.

That would get more people to join The GB..
                That would also be a sure fire way to lose your GB. The tower's are used to increase damage to the opponents tower, so you really NEED your strongest teams on the tower's.
                By adding in a title (which all give stat boosts now) your just going to cause mayhem, because low BR players will defend the tower because they "NEED" the title.

Comment

The title could be give to those of a certain BR. No one unlocks all the titles in one go as their are requirements to be met. What I think Raven meant was that the GL could give members a title so they know they are defending the tower.

For tower Identification we go with TL, BL, TR, BR (Top Left, Bottom Left, Top Right, Bottom Right) WT is Ward Tower so we can get DWT or AWT which is Defend or attack Ward tower.

DarkMeph

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                    The title could be give to those of a certain BR. No one unlocks all the titles in one go as their are requirements to be met. What I think Raven meant was that the GL could give members a title so they know they are defending the tower.

For tower Identification we go with TL, BL, TR, BR (Top Left, Bottom Left, Top Right, Bottom Right) WT is Ward Tower so we can get DWT or AWT which is Defend or attack Ward tower.

DarkMeph
                    Yes I was a little tired when I typed that out.

The titles should be as a group not as individual. So if HN tower wins a defend. They get a point. They would need x amount of wins to gain a title for the entire GB group. Im sure someone out there could run with this further than I .

Comment

Originally posted by Raven0077 View Post
                      A step further.. A marker that gets put on the player showing what TOWER they are on.. We label ours as Home South(HS), Home North(HN), Enemy South(ES), Enemy North (EN)

So HN, HS,ES,EN could be a title that shows the player what tower they are guarding... It also helps in chat spam.. It allows you to set the members before the battle. It would also give incentive for them being a tower guard.
                      Yup. We put the Guild Battle map on our forum with the towers abbreviations: Near(er) Down - ND, Near(er) Up - NU, Far/Further Down - FD and our guild's favourite tower Far/Further Up - FU.

Comment

for more fun should be reward at guild battle cross server only participans for make more guilds strong not just 1 ... because every server has now 1 guild powerfull and others just few members

Comment

I think GB really should be Random so there is a chance that the top two guilds face each other in first round. It will keep guilds more active as they know might have some luck and finish in the higher place instead of the same places each week.

I have been in guilds that always finished second as well as guilds that are finished lower down in the order.

DarkMeph

Just a thought could this not be stickied?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                            I think GB really should be Random so there is a chance that the top two guilds face each other in first round. It will keep guilds more active as they know might have some luck and finish in the higher place instead of the same places each week.

I have been in guilds that always finished second as well as guilds that are finished lower down in the order.

DarkMeph

Just a thought could this not be stickied?
                            Enough randomness in this game
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

well I would like some more randomness. I am slightly frustrated of getting the no 1 ranked guild each Monday. Had them 4 weeks in a row now. Sometimes we might get no 2 ranked guild on Monday. I guess GB is a different topic from guild management. Sorry Liquid Oxygen for going off topic.

DarkMeph

Comment

I updated my first post with the possible additions/changes

Some of these changes are very clear and simple but with the current CRGB and thus all the strong ones merging into one the normal GB doesnt really matter. I would like to keep the focus on the guild management itself (punishments, GB+CRGB management, ways to ease things etc.)

Do we have idea´s on what kind of rewards and when these will be handed out??
                                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                                then click on support

Comment

Working...
                                X