Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dragon's Hoard

cant enter dragon pal too what the heck ?? I thought only i got problem. It say ' Unable to resolve the server's DNS address'
    Last edited by Yokogal; 09-12-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Looks interesting cant wait

o.o Something wrong with the game?
    Keeps crashing and once refresh, can't re-enter the game

Many other people on my server have this problem too

i got the same problem..

Squire of Statements Lora-lai is just another poster. For now.... Lora-lai's Avatar
    this looks awesome!
    also the people saying you can't enter the game, they will say you need to make a thread about it because it's not related to this It will be easier for them to see and resolve the problem

Guys this is announcement thread, there is other sections to tell about your login problems.
    If you continue to use this thread to it, i will close it.
    And also its not only dragonpals, but all R2 games currently have some problems with connection, maybe some kind of attack was made against our servers.

i heard a rumor that when a dragon bond will b activated, same with the "converter dragon orb" in a pet dragon icon/ dragon orb icon will b activated as well.
    so tell me if this info i heard was true or not, or when will the converter dragon orb will b activated?

Quote Originally Posted by meng29 View Post
    i heard a rumor that when a dragon bond will b activated, same with the "converter dragon orb" in a pet dragon icon/ dragon orb icon will b activated as well.
    so tell me if this info i heard was true or not, or when will the converter dragon orb will b activated?
    I think it would be announced if it will be activated, so i think its just rumor.

in which server is going to happen??

will AG and Kong be left out this time again like when TC came or not ? Just to know if I should get hyped now or wait a few weeks/month ^^

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast