Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My suggestions!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My suggestions!!

Hey guys the game its wonderful and the events are great and its pretty nice, and since me and alot of ppl have fun I think I will suggest something that will benefit everyone and IL make a suggestion
    Its about the coupons part of the item shop its great and lovely but it lacks two many thing's what we have in there is basically what we can also make or get in the game ourself's so why not add something really expensive for us ? And cheap for you guys, this will also increase the players online so it will increase populations also will help market since ppl will open shops more often what I'm trying to say it's why not add a few more items that helps unlock the systems for us while taking ages lol but helping us a lot and you 2, while it will keep the casher's happy [And if you do wonder I am purchasing quite a bit of crystal but the prices for this game are a little...]
    What I think it should be added for the coupons section of the shop is:

Outstanding Lionhearth Essence x1 = 100 coupons [This is the green one...you will still need to buy the crystals from the shop and dont add the blue,yellow,purple,orange ones just the green one for 100 coupons]

Chi Essence x1 = 200 coupons [Let's be real no one ever dose chi so you guys dont make any cash from this so why not use this as a bait to keep more ppl online and increasing the game population thous the chances of selling some stuff from the store while making us happy by playing more with friends?]

Red Adamantine x1 = 100 coupons [Seriously now the amo to make insignia's it's from hell to god's throne lol and since its just 1 pc this will be okay]

Rune Medium x1 = 250 coupons [This is cheap in the shop, so you wont lose much anyway but what this will do is ppl will get them fuse and will increase the higher grade runes around so wen ppl will have enough to make a seal since ppl will trade rune's they will have to buy heraldic scrolls from shop and wen u syntetize higher grade runs you will also need protection witch you can also get from the store!]

So this is a 2 way benefit, it will keep players happy and you guys can add a little more cash to the shop.....

I will be waiting for inputs and thank you....

this will lead to a massive alt abuse so it wont happen

Comment

Originally posted by R25989695 View Post
      this will lead to a massive alt abuse so it wont happen

All of them would be bound lol like all other coupons stuff

bumppppppppp

Maybe we could also add 1 sp for like 100 ?

bumpppppppppppppp no one looks around lol
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-23-2014, 06:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged, again.

Comment

Working...
      X