No announcement yet.

[Guide] Wilds Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out of Daru atm but after 2nd WB I'll have enough to get my 5 stars full for 100% chance at rare item. I'll let you know if anything really good pops up for other currencies aside from Balens (unless BB works then I'll update you guys)

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
      I'm out of Daru atm but after 2nd WB I'll have enough to get my 5 stars full for 100% chance at rare item. I'll let you know if anything really good pops up for other currencies aside from Balens (unless BB works then I'll update you guys)
      FYI, It doesn't guarantee a rare after you're at 100%, just increases your chance. It took me a few refreshes after 100% to get the rare, which wasn't that good for the cost. I probably was just unlucky.

Comment

Shop til you drop!

Well I tested refresh with dura then Balens

Rares are not to much beyond the 5 stars as someone pointed out. 34 stones bought 50 fate stones or 50 Whips that was the 2 rares I bought
        I should mention 40 stones buys you a lucky charm for cloths. thought that was very cheap
        Another thing were seeds. !2 hour seeds were like 1 stone for 3 I bought 3 15K Kyanite seeds for 6 stones
        10K were 3 for 1
        I'd buy the seeds for over nite. Not always stones also Frankly a really good shop for non cashers IMHO

Comment

Nice Rewards!
          | Sunshine | Archer | Level xxx | Battle Rating: xxx | Honor: xxx | Server: xxx |
          File a ticket : Read the and

Comment

Right now I'm wondering about shop refresh times. First it was 1 hour, then 2, then 5 then 10.....is there supposed to be a refresh interval reset, or will we eventually need to wait 16,460 hours for it to refresh normally (not spending daru)?
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Default Exchange

we cant buy from Default Exchange with mystery stone. it says balens. why this?

Comment

we cant buy from Default Exchange with mystery stone. why you lie

Comment

I love this wild shop, just i got too wild and ranout of daru and gold, not telling now im farest from gettimg that shining flying fish... lol
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by SheikhGulam View Post
                    we cant buy from Default Exchange with mystery stone. why you lie
                    They did say we can buy items with balens and mystery stones so no they did not lie
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Default Exchange
                      Various clothing, mount cards and other rare materials can be found within the default exchange page.Players use Mystery Stones which drop in the Wilds and Balens to exchange for items.

Read twice,or try to learn some english!!

Comment

another one for the cashers what about a shop for non cashers and non vips

Comment

they want more of ur money

Comment

this is just another rip off shop to those that say it good for both cashers and non cashers are u mad in ur heads? 700k gold for stupid items 240k kyanite forfor even stupider item seriously and then u got to work your *** of for mystery stones and still haveto pay a *** load of balens, and bound doesnt work

Comment

Originally posted by xBloodripperx View Post
                              this is just another rip off shop to those that say it good for both cashers and non cashers are u mad in ur heads? 700k gold for stupid items 240k kyanite forfor even stupider item seriously and then u got to work your *** of for mystery stones and still haveto pay a *** load of balens, and bound doesnt work
                              You can always go buy those items with balens if you think gold, daru, kyanite, insignia is more valuable for you. Instead being glad you are able to obtain those items without recharging you want what exactly? As for the other tab that requires balens and stones, you want to buy mounts and clothes with daru? Are you THAT stupid? And fyi those items have a chance to appear in the random tab as well for mystery stones, but i guess the likes of you wont be satisfied either, so yeah, no one cares what some brainless kid like you thinks, because obviously logic aint your strength.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

they said both ballen :P
                                was think its bound ballen again greedy shopper

Comment

Working...
                                X