Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Speak

Hello
    How about Team speak like in World of tanks? I know it's huge swarm of ppl, but you can do it by Guilds, further in GB and Arena. Not in world, system, and all. Further in GB you could offer players to play as in platoon to limit user per channel. Just my opinion. What do you think?

The point of this is???

Comment

you need to explain your opinion in proper English so everyone would understand, not only you
      IGN: Kill Me
      S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

he wants people to use a voice talking system instead of typing in a chat box if he wants to do it he can do it himself just gotta convince his guildies to do with him xD not really a forum issue

Comment

I think he is saying have a team speak system for Guild battle and then one of Arena. It is faster than typing but you have people who speak different languages. I think it would also add to lag as you have bandwidth taken up by voice communication. I am sure some guild use this but have it set up differently.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I am glad that some ppl understand what i wrote. I wasn't aware i was writing chinese for some of you.

Comment

As for others, i don't think Team speak use same server. So i don't think it will add to lag.

Comment

I agree, would make it so much easier to coordinate for tower duties during GB and for telling people which side to go to in DA. Has a lot of advantages and would save some from downloading raidcall/ventrilo/etc..

Comment

Its called skype! lol. Works wonderfully =)
                  Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

You can not use skype for group or team speak and you dont have main group or subgroup. In Team speak 3 you can have tens of group as clans or guild and each clan or guild has sub group for multipurpoise use like platoon, detachment, training etc... etc... And it work wonderfull. It's used in world of tanks, world of airplanes and probably in other similar games.

Comment

Originally posted by mothernight View Post
                      You can not use skype for group or team speak and you dont have main group or subgroup. In Team speak 3 you can have tens of group as clans or guild and each clan or guild has sub group for multipurpoise use like platoon, detachment, training etc... etc... And it work wonderfull. It's used in world of tanks, world of airplanes and probably in other similar games.
                      If you know what and how to use what exactly is your request?
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TeamSpeak 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	1694715 My request is for r2games to set up a server or channel so players can talk. Look i don't know how it is done and it is very hard to properly explain, but if r2 is willing to look into i believe it can be done. In WOT i was given ip to connect TS3 on their channel.

Comment

I'd rather have a working cache system. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mothernight View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]104478[/ATTACH] My request is for r2games to set up a server or channel so players can talk. Look i don't know how it is done and it is very hard to properly explain, but if r2 is willing to look into i believe it can be done. In WOT i was given ip to connect TS3 on their channel.
                            I still dont understand what exactly you want. I have used TS while playing other games, but its not a game feature. Start it, set it up, use it, nothing to do with the game itself. If you need explanation how to use it, thats a different matter. And no, we dont want more stuff that "eventually" will bring more lag and bugs, and r2 are capable of doing so even when trying to fix a simple typo.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Teamspeak is an external program and has to be set up by the player itself.
                              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                              then click on support

Comment

Working...
                              X