Wilds Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    just logged into the game and saw the the shop, this is indeed the best feature they gave lately. ^^

that method works for people with your strength.... for regular players they are the "player A" you mentioned <_<
    Works the same in my guild, and im barely half his BR lol,

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      I thought you would have enough fanboys to inform you about boss locations
      Even if I got them, I'm in game for a really short period on weekdays, just to do DI, ToK, the last WB and sometimes MPD + Spire.

And I don't think I got fanboys. There are just many people on the server whom I helped with some MPDs and so on.
      Last edited by Caballero1321; 09-17-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Anyone know if its possible to buy mounts or clothing on the random page with 5 full stars (100% Lucky Points)? If so are they only able to be bought with balens or can BB be used also? Also, has anyone even gotten anything good during the 100%?

Comment

Meh, hit or miss. Got a lucky charm for 150 insig, which is awesome. But then the "rare" item i blew 6 million daru to refresh to was the stupid teleporting stones. What a waste.

Also, just saw 5 level 6 crystalloids for only 1k insig. Too bad you can buy the same amount for 200 insig in arena shop.

I think if you have patience and know what is worthwhile, you will find a lot of good deals. I also think they'll introduce new troops in a few weeks after everybody blows their daru refreshing shop.
          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Yeah, they want people to spend all their daru. I'm keeping mine until we get the new troops lol

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              for me I would rather think mahra is more important than a +30(or +40?) mount =3
              The mount is useful to increase stat levels in the stables,so you can train more,rather then increase BR . But I'd rather add 250 balens and get all those mounts then 1 for 1200 stones.
              edit: oh wait my bad was looking at clothing prices
              Last edited by ancev; 09-17-2014, 03:14 PM.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Shop would be awesome if it didn't had crystaloids costing more insignia than the arena shop....
                With that said i think that either some items that can be bought with insignia from arena shop to be removed from wilds shop using insignia or change the price to lower than arena shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_MX View Post
                  Shop would be awesome if it didn't had crystaloids costing more insignia than the arena shop....
                  With that said i think that either some items that can be bought with insignia from arena shop to be removed from wilds shop using insignia or change the price to lower than arena shop.
                  From all the good stuff there like mahra, luck charms, fate stones, gems, resistance crystals, stamina potions etc etc that would cost you thousands of balens you find something to complain? *** is wrong with some people?
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_MX View Post
                    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    From all the good stuff there like mahra, luck charms, fate stones, gems, resistance crystals, stamina potions etc etc that would cost you thousands of balens you find something to complain? *** is wrong with some people?
                    agree with both, its a very nice shop with both good and bad things, for me it had the same x11 roses with all the possible ways of buying them ^^
                    even after refreshing those roses were there to **** me off ^^ while on left there was a big list of lucky charm buyers that i wanted too so bad ^^

Comment

Spent 60m daru refreshing but gained lots of stuff, Sepu and fate stones and fashion cores/luck charms.. its the best shop so far. for me
                      Name: Executioner
                      Class: Critical Knight
                      Sylph: Hercules **
                      Server: S42 (Kabam)
                      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        Yeah, they want people to spend all their daru. I'm keeping mine until we get the new troops lol
                        i got wild and spended all mine, needed Good Luck Charms, but not spending much daru till new troops, i run out almost everything, daru, gold, kyanite, ing. But all wroth it, i got enogh GLC for next tailor event... now those that has maxed their daru cap has somthing to spend daru (9k daru on 1 GLC + inf refresh... lol)
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
                          Anyone know if its possible to buy mounts or clothing on the random page with 5 full stars (100% Lucky Points)? If so are they only able to be bought with balens or can BB be used also? Also, has anyone even gotten anything good during the 100%?
                          Here, I got this after getting 5 full stars... An Evil Dragon's Horn.. weeee.... Was not able to buy the fashion core, cause it costs 20M gold, and I only have 2.5 Million.... damn... But then, I find ultimate gold seed good bargain too (I plant 12 hours plant before I sleep.)
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1694688
                          Last edited by Kingryan; 09-18-2014, 07:38 AM. Reason: when - before

Comment

Waiting on them to sell mystery stones in shop for 400+ balens lol

Worst part of shop is getting something awesome... but no stones to buy bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Waiting on them to sell mystery stones in shop for 400+ balens lol

Worst part of shop is getting something awesome... but no stones to buy bleh

i refreshed mine to max
                              go 50 seps as rare for like 20 stones?
                              there was also another 20 seps for some daru

picked them both up, not a bad idea
                              but i hate wilds so i will get bored of it pretty quickly, only got 8 stones left
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                                i refreshed mine to max
                                go 50 seps as rare for like 20 stones?
                                there was also another 20 seps for some daru

picked them both up, not a bad idea
                                but i hate wilds so i will get bored of it pretty quickly, only got 8 stones left
                                Yeah... haha. I had Mahra x50 for 26 stones 3x, was only able to get it once ;(

Comment

Working...
                                X