Guardian Rune is Overpowered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    actually, there are many ways to kill the opponent even if he pops the rune when u go sylph mode. If you can't think of a way around it, then you probably are a noob. I've killed many ppl who did that and some are even close to my strength. One simple example will be u go sylph they pop guardian and go sylph. If you happen to have a lv 8 - 10 amnesia rune, you can hit him with it and both of u are stuck not being able to cast delphic till after 2 or 3 turns. By that time u still have enough awakening pts to cast the delphic. No idiot will cast a delphic when then enemy pops a guardian rune. 95% of the time, ppl pop runes just as they go sylph mode too, so chances of them waiting for u to cast a delphic b4 they pop the guardian rune is low since they have to risk taking tons of dmg b4 u even cast the delphic as normal skills in sylph mode are quite painful as well.
    Oh, you argue with him? He will probably reply something like this : "only noobs choose amnesia over chaos."

Personally, I like a amnesia better than chaos, works 100% even at level 7, and yes, I am noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      Oh, you argue with him? He will probably reply something like this : "only noobs choose amnesia over chaos."

Personally, I like a amnesia better than chaos, works 100% even at level 7, and yes, I am noob.
      People need reason to cry ; specially in wartune. Guardian rune, whats next?
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
        People need reason to cry ; specially in wartune. Guardian rune, whats next?
        "heal rune is overpowered, its unfair that people who have more hp get higher heal than me"
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Is there any discussion here that aint labeled as a cry? What is forum about?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            Is there any discussion here that aint labeled as a cry? What is forum about?
            Your tears are juicy and delicious mhmmm. :P

Comment

I saw this and the solution i found was... lvl up my guardian rune!!! Yet is hard since inhave to build heal, chaos and amnesia too, is a nm of sr needed... time, all i need is time and cap my engraving so i can use SC to exchange for runes.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Your tears are juicy and delicious mhmmm. :P
                lmfao... tearslayer!!!
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3