Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
    So what about players that are in 4 different guilds each week. You know the ones who have to win every guild battle for points then join their favorite guild to get the massive rewards for that guild getting top prizes? Or is it just whichever guild you pay to be in for then you get to be in?

Also you need 4mill & 24 sign ups. According to my cross server rankings their are only 15 who qualify.
    Yeah only 20 in oceanic have the required br so would be a fairly epic fail on r2's part if it got cancelled on oceanic. That said there should be enough guilds from kong and kabam servers to push it over 24 *crosses fingers*

Comment

Hi everyone, I want to ask you to the subforum: Game Discussion. And the thread and poll with the title: Alternative for Cross Server Guildbattles. The poll is meant to let Wartune know more people want an alternative. I want to ask you to go to the poll and vote yes on 1. Vote: Yes we need some kind of alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
        So what about players that are in 4 different guilds each week. You know the ones who have to win every guild battle for points then join their favorite guild to get the massive rewards for that guild getting top prizes? Or is it just whichever guild you pay to be in for then you get to be in?

Also you need 4mill & 24 sign ups. According to my cross server rankings their are only 15 who qualify.
        How Could the answer to something the never dit themself. I do not Believe the the r² Employes in Hongkong ever played this game, and sure it would be do much to expect of them to Read the Forums of the Chinese Platforms where are detailed guides exist to read. The are far to bussy to find new scams with whom the can get more cash out of the pockets of certain players.
        And second giving out exact informations is against the company politics the act free after communist Ideologie "The less the people know, the dumber the are.And the more Stupid people are, the easier the can be pushed around, be lied to, cheated, ripped off, enslaved and exploited".

PS. And since The Mods here are only voluntary scapegoats for R² the let them as well down just as the rest of the players.
        Last edited by Wittekind; 09-17-2014, 01:01 PM.
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
          From the help it say Participants which I take it those who are involved in the actual battle. I hope that I am wrong.

DarkMeph
          I hope it's true, but doubt it. If true, more guilds would be able to join, instead of 1-2 guilds joining with 100 free loaders.

Comment

thank r2 no

Comment

con u float between 2 guilds? leave your to another guild for the battle, then go back to your own guild?

Comment

Originally posted by littlewolfed View Post
                con u float between 2 guilds? leave your to another guild for the battle, then go back to your own guild?
                No. Once registration happens, rosters are set up. If you leave a registered guild, no more rewards. Even if you go to another registered guild.
                Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                Guild: Paradox
                Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

what would happen if a guild registered then their br dropped below the requirements for participation would it void them straight away? or only after the registration period is over? and if they were able to re boost their br would they be able to re register?

Comment

After they have registered and then Battle Rating drops, i think they will still be guild battle because in regular guild battle it works like that. For an example- A guild would be rank 8 on Sunday but will drop to rank 9 later on but they will still stay in Guild battle for that week.
                    Originally posted by R29645651 View Post
                    what would happen if a guild registered then their br dropped below the requirements for participation would it void them straight away? or only after the registration period is over? and if they were able to re boost their br would they be able to re register?

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                      Is this really the first time you've heard about cross server GB?... If so, you need to expand your sources of information...
                      I've looked it up on multiple sources and it is still not defined, only guessed at. I've filed tickets that are so far just ignored and asked here in support and been ignored.

Perhaps you know a source of information on this that is clear about who receives rewards?

If you do, many other people are looking for this information too, so it would be nice if you could direct us to a proper source and not just tell us to go find one.
                      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

So what I do myself, my guild is dead no one there is really active and it will not let me because I'm the best ..... a bit pointless ......

Comment

Are the rewards given to the guild as a whole, or to each player who contributed to the winning of the guild?

Comment

Nice event that I have been waiting for a while now. Cant wait to take part of it aswell I dont care what people say about p2w or casher event. Just enjoy it while you can because you get something for free in the end! If your guild doesnt have the nessesary strenght, you can always merge with someone else and boost it up. Guilds are merging everywhere in preparation for this event - why not yours or you are too proud to do so? If you wanted to participate, you shouldve done the nessesary for it.

What I know about the prizes are there will be something for all the guild members and individual rewards for the participants that will reset before the next battle. Not that bad at all.

I wish every participating guild in US West servers good luck and see you in the battlefield
                            <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
                            Server: S183
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 80
                            BR: 3mil+
                            Guild: Fallen

Comment

part of wartunes im never going to get to experiance....ty R2 for making it only 40 peeps and have to have a certain guild br to enter..i see quitting on a massive scale now..so many want to enter but not picked for the 40..and no server merges so cant try to get into another guild to take part.. so many people arguing and friends turning on friends..a team based game that asks you to cupcake on your own team members
                              ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

boring kasi mas maganda yung mga top8 or top 10 guilds makakasali boring naman

Comment

Working...
                                X