Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who say they'll never get to experince it, and blame r2, and yet don't move somewhere they can get to experince it... Blame yourself.

I won't get to experince it for now at least, and I'm not moving to the top guilds either(am top 60-70 so I would get into the 40 strongest in one of them at least). I'm instead hoping for smaller guilds to merge with us, or the other way around perhaps, but that's unlikly, cause my guildies are more against it than I am

So instead of complaining how the rules are, adapt after them! Most servers should at least have players for 4 guilds to make it, some like ours even got so we can get 8 guilds in if we devided players evenly. Work around it, and experince it.

Comment

i wont get to experience it cos there is no more guilds...they didnt merge servers...and all the guilds on my server merged into one..so what am i supposed to do build a level 10 guild on my own then level my self so i got enuff br to enter...even if we split the ''now one main guild'' up there still not enuff people to make up the br to be able to enter so YES i blame R2..
      ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

It is also harder on newer servers as they not had people people at lvl 80 for a long time to build up BR. I can see why the limited to 40 probably because of the lag that will happen.

I have been talking to one of the other guilds on our server which is just under the 4 million BR mark and basically we do not care if we lose every single match because it is probably the only time I will do this. I do not get on with the leadership of the top two guilds. I have been in both of them and I will not go back there unless someone pays me a lot of money.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

So what I do myself, my guild is dead no one there is really active and it will not let me because I'm the best ..... a bit pointless ......

Comment

So, we have 1 day 12 hours left to register? It doesn't say what time zone it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by jmsfh99 View Post
              So, we have 1 day 12 hours left to register? It doesn't say what time zone it ends.
              uh...

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              The sign up phase for the Cross-server Battle will begins at 00:00 on September 17th and ends at 23:59 on September 19th.
              Signup ends at 23:59 on September 19th, in each timezone, when aforementioned timezone gets to the aforementioned time. So for the European servers that is in about 30.75 hours from the time stamp on this post.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

my server s138 problem

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  For those who say they'll never get to experince it, and blame r2, and yet don't move somewhere they can get to experince it... Blame yourself.

I won't get to experince it for now at least, and I'm not moving to the top guilds either(am top 60-70 so I would get into the 40 strongest in one of them at least). I'm instead hoping for smaller guilds to merge with us, or the other way around perhaps, but that's unlikly, cause my guildies are more against it than I am

So instead of complaining how the rules are, adapt after them! Most servers should at least have players for 4 guilds to make it, some like ours even got so we can get 8 guilds in if we devided players evenly. Work around it, and experince it.
                  I to not Blame R² for not and probaply never to experience the cross server GB. It is all my own choice because i got my Pride what will not allow me to Join a guild with Cash Players and Bot Users.
                  Both the sort of People what i Despise out of my deepest heart. The first Group, the cashers because i consiter them Lazy and Arrogant for believing a game is All about the Biggest Credit Card, the second Group the Bot Users (Sylph Bot world Boss Bot etc) the are just very dishonest People with whom i would not even be in the same Room.
                  And Since i am with my BR (133.8k lvl 71) in Top 30, sure i would have in 1 of the 3 Guilds on are server one active place in the CS GB, but as long there is no Pur No-Casher/Cheater free Guild what can Qualifie and very likly never will be, I Stay out Of it.
                  When you say adapt after the Rules , here in game the Rule is "Pay to win" this i will even if i could effort it easy never do.
                  Just as i always will show openly what i think about everybody i meet, regardless if its good or bad and if i maybe hurt feelings of persons.
                  I Do it in real Life and i do it here for me its more important to Show my Feelings Free and Honest then have lots of friends, at least everybody know where the at with me.
                  But this is me and the Way i Choosen so i can not and will not complain about it, nothing more to say.
                  Last edited by Wittekind; 09-19-2014, 06:49 AM.
                  “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                  George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                  S416 - Whispering Hills
                  Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                    I to not Blame R² for not and probaply never to experience the cross server GB. It is all my own choice because i got my Pride what will not allow me to Join a guild with Cash Players and Bot Users.
                    Both the sort of People what i Despise out of my deepest heart. The first Group, the cashers because i consiter them Lazy and Arrogant for believing a game is All about the Biggest Credit Card, the second Group the Bot Users (Sylph Bot world Boss Bot etc) the are just very dishonest People with whom i would not even be in the same Room.
                    And Since i am with my BR (133.8k lvl 71) in Top 30, sure i would have in 1 of the 3 Guilds on are server one active place in the CS GB, but as long there is no Pur No-Casher/Cheater free Guild what can Qualifie and very likly never will be, I Stay out Of it.
                    When you say adapt after the Rules , here in game the Rule is "Pay to win" this i will even if i could effort it easy never do.
                    Just as i always will show openly what i think about everybody i meet, regardless if its good or bad and if i maybe hurt feelings of persons.
                    I Do it in real Life and i do it here for me its more important to Show my Feelings Free and Honest then have lots of friends, at least everybody know where the at with me.
                    But this is me and the Way i Choosen so i can not and will not complain about it, nothing more to say.
                    You do know it's only a game ?
                    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                      You do know it's only a game ?
                      Yes I to know its only a Game , but why should i trough overboard my codex of honor and the rules i set myself for my Life. If i start make exeptions even if its only in a game - then all what i lived by until now, is worthless. You can not or better i could not live by saying one thing and doing exact the opposite. And what i do not accept in real live, i just can not accept in a game. For me i never make compromises its yes or no - black or white - nothing between.
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Yeah Wittekind, same reason I'm not going to experince it, or anyone from my guild basicly, cause we like to play honest, however you view on cashers might be harsh.

I would love if r2 actually banned people after we provide with proof, but they don't, cause they don't care. But there's always other players like you, and even if you miss it now, you got a few weeks to gather like minded players for the next.

Comment

24 guilds are needed for the event. 40 participants allowed per guild. There was a question raised about Oceanic not having enough BR qualified guilds to start the event. In game when looking at cross server guild strength rankings, those are done by platform. My guild/server is on the Kabam platform and thus all the servers listed in the rankings are Kabam. Will this event be multi platform(like Arena and Battlground) or will it be like we see in the cross server rankings?

Post Script: It does appear that this will be platform oriented. Otherwise there would be no need to put in the qualifying rule of having 24 guilds to have a battle session(season as it is being called).
                          Last edited by StormcrowUS45; 09-19-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I need some clarification regarding the 4 million br requirement - when does Wartune calculate this number? My guild has the required 4 million br but the registration process will not allow us register.

Comment

Originally posted by mhendrawan View Post
                              Great ! Minimum of 4M Guild Strength while there're only 48 guilds cross server that have that amount of strength. And then, from the 48 ... dunno how many of them saved up 500k wealth for the registration ^^v
                              500k gold is nothing for a big guild... a big guild will have millions saved, mostly in part because in normal guild battles in same server they don't normally need to use their wealth to summon chariots or any skills as their strength in numbers and br can defeat the opposing guild in under 15 to 30 mins. I know with my guild we end all our guild battles in server under 15 min.. no skills used or chariots and we are a big guild. I would assume it is similar in every server of their big guilds, unless they have two or more opposing big guilds in that server. Then you would see the expenditure of resources like wealth with the use of skills and chariots. And as of today the 19th, there are 61 guilds over 4mil guild strength. Not all guilds function on their full br with blessing daily and using all they have to up it normally, for something like this, oh yeah you will see full guild strengths come out. I m sure there are roughly around 60 registered if brs are reflecting their totals in rankings currently. Personally, I don't mind the number of guilds, I care about the guilds that have entered and who among them is going to be in the battle. More than likely you will see every top guild player in that guild out in those battles. Which means it will be tough and it will last that full hour. Strategy would be key now. Good luck all
                              Server 391-Snow Fortress
                              Minx Lvl 80
                              Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

My guild cannot qualify either. We are ranked 5th on our server group but top 3 are millions of BR above us. Even more since this was announced as a load of players from 4th ranked guild jumped ship to top 2 guilds. I am lucky!!!! My guild members believe in honesty and loyalty. And we know it is only a game. Mine is a guild who are friends. Oh dear, isn't that something along the lines of the definition of the term guild - a group of like minded persons working towards a similar goal.
                                Jherek
                                Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Working...
                                X