Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why game say its 9/20? Not 9/21 like it say in here? Which one we can trust?
    Last edited by soseki; 09-19-2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soseki View Post
      Why game say its 9/20? Not 9/21 like it say in here? Which one we can trust?
      Registration ends today and we have a day inbetween to get ready for the CSGB on Sunday, 9/21. I am assuming its so you can grab as much br as you can in that time.
      Server 391-Snow Fortress
      Minx Lvl 80
      Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

The actual battle screen says 9/20 which already has our opponent listed..
        Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

SO the date is wrong on the forum but correct in game?

Comment

Are you in Mafia Guild?

Originally posted by Svato View Post
            So what I do myself, my guild is dead no one there is really active and it will not let me because I'm the best ..... a bit pointless ......

Comment

So here it says the 21 is csgb but in the notice it say's 20, could we get some clarification considering everyones been following the forums date and planning around the forums date it would be nice to have time to notify folks if the date is actually the 20

Comment

need Even gem . ty

Comment

Official word on this is that it is still on the 21, and where it says in game that it is the 20th, is only a display issue, and it will be corrected during the next maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                    Official word on this is that it is still on the 21, and where it says in game that it is the 20th, is only a display issue, and it will be corrected during the next maintenance.
                    Ah so that means because its a spelling mistake it will be an emergency maintenance held one hour before csbg starts then?? (TIC )
                    [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

this will be awesome ^_^ its not just about the rewards that we can get here. it is also about facing different players such as those very strong players ^_^ this will be fun and exciting ^_^ tho i will not able to join this cross server gb coz of work lol xD tho i hope less lag for others and they are having fun and enjoying the csgb ^_^

Comment

didnt u guys they the first matching is totaly random ^^

Br Guild #1 vs #2 yeah i see its totaly random ^^
                        NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
                        Archer Current br 226k

Comment

so we will be sure only tonight if XGB is tonight or tomorrow... so great of you r2games ... so professional... i'm speechless ...

Comment

Awesome. They will fix todays incorrect date next week. Brilliant. Par for the course. And it's not just R2, it's everywhere.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by R233787790 View Post

Br Guild #1 vs #2 yeah i see its totaly random ^^
                              In another translation it has listed as "closest in BR first match" so yeah, it was to be expected for some time -- just game and their typos, no surprise there.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                                In another translation it has listed as "closest in BR first match" so yeah, it was to be expected for some time -- just game and their typos, no surprise there.
                                Isnt there ONE single person fluent in chinese and english that can translate few sentences right? How is this company run? From a garage?
                                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X